FiveM loading - Analyzing game data

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2372.2
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit copy
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
System specifications: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor, 16GB DDR4-3200 RAM, KINGSTON SA400S37960G 1TB SSD (Windows, GTAV and FiveM are installed on this drive), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): N/A
logs/CitizenFX_log files: CitizenFX_log_2021-10-22T122429.log (41.4 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs: N/A

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot: N/A
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot: N/A
Filepath to FiveM folder: N/A
FiveM client folder screenshot: N/A
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? N/A

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? If you have Fix 'UI lag' enabled at high GPU usage, but may cause reliability issues with GPU crashes (requires restart) enabled in the FiveM settings, loading times to the FiveM home screen are atrociously long; you get stuck on “Analyzing game data” (screenshot below).

What are you trying to do? No longer have the long loading times to get to the home screen (get rid of “Anaylzing game data”) whilst still having Fix 'UI lag' enabled at high GPU usage, but may cause reliability issues with GPU crashes (requires restart) enabled.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? Going into the AppData\Roaming\CitizenFX folder and deleting all of it’s contents fixes the issue (I think this is because it removes the line from fivem.cfg which dictates that Fix 'UI lag' enabled at high GPU usage, but may cause reliability issues with GPU crashes (requires restart) is enabled). However, there are some big problems with this fix, especially for people like myself, who play on server-sided menu servers;

• All your saved key binds from ESC > Settings > Keybind Settings > FiveM are reset to the default ones.
  • All vMenu personal settings (such as having Location Display and Show Time on Screen enabled), Saved Peds and Saved Vehicles are deleted.

I have also followed the first step from this post [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix (setting FiveM to High Performance in windows settings). This has made my loading times on the Analyzing game data screen considerably lower, but the Analyzing game data still happens.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? N/A

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! N/A, FiveM loading issue.

Additional comments

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Disabling Fix UI lag reduces FiveM boot time but its not beneficial for low GPU users because the UI lags so this needs to be fixed.
Earlier FiveM used to boot in seconds though the Fix UI lag is enabled or disabled.

2 Likes

Yeah, although I’ve always has Fix UI lag enabled and it’s only more recently that Analyzing game data shows when I boot up FiveM.

1 Like

Do you have any information about this slow launch (log files, ETW traces, Task Manager dumps, etc.)? It doesn’t seem to happen on any of the systems we have available for testing. :confused:

1 Like

Where abouts would these logs files be located?

1 Like

I’ve also been experiencing this same issue intermittently recently. Over the last week or two. My GTA will sit on analyzing game data for up to 10-15 minutes sometimes before loading up. I have a fairly high spec system and both GTA and FiveM are on an NVMe SSD.

If you can give me the location of any log files that may relate to this issue I would happily upload them for investigation!

this started happening me after a tsunami, didnt change any settings either so really weird. When i do manage to get into FiveM it tells me im not logged in my account yet can just join a server. Gonna try the IUlag fix if i can ever login again

Try downgrading your NVIDIA drivers as described below:

Started happening literally YESTERDAY. Not sure why… I’m guessing FiveM issue?

Loading takes a very long time. Just hangs on “Analyzing Game Data” , sucks :confused:

1 Like

Did you even read the post above, or the linked topic? You probably enabled the in-process GPU option on a system affected by this NVIDIA bug

Hey what do you mean by this? I am not understanding you?

Its pretty simple… read the comment above yours, always read the comments before making one.

Prelude

• You are most likely encountering “Analyzing game data” when you boot up FiveM because you have Fix 'UI lag' enabled at high GPU usage, but may cause reliability issues with GPU crashes (requires restart) in the FiveM homescreen settings page. Sure, the easy fix is to just disable this, but, for users like myself, disabling this would cause my text chat and other UI resources within servers to become unusable, especially when around other players and high-polly vehicles.

How do I fix this?

Fix 1 - Downgrage your NVIDIA GeForce Drivers

1. So far, this issue is only being reported on systems with NVIDIA graphics cards and more specifically if you’ve recently updated your GeForce driver to version 496.69 (October release). So, you’ll need to downgrade your GeForce drivers to an earlier version release. I’m currently on version 456.71 (July release) and I’m no longer encountering “Analyzing game data” on boot up, despite have Fix UI lag enabled in the FiveM homescreen settings page.

2. After you’ve downgraded your drivers, make sure to so a full system restart for any effects to take place.
    TL;DR - downgrade your GeForce drivers from 496.69 (October release) to an early release version.

Fix 2 - Add FiveM as High performance in Windows Graphics settings

I’ve downgraded my drivers and restarted my PC but I’m still getting “Analyzing game data” on boot up, what can I do?

1. There is no real proof to suggest that this method actually works at all, but if downgrading your GeForce drivers didn’t work, then this might help!

2. Follow the steps in the below video, then make sure to restart your system so that any changes can take place.

3 Likes

Thanks For Helping Bro :heart:

1 Like

Can we run 497.09 with this cause it don’t with me I’m not sure about others

Also will this cause more lag downgrading it?

So far turning off UI lag’ enabled at high GPU usage have helped it but this problem happens after I relog I will be trying to downgrade my GPU

With the latest update for your drivers (497.29, 2021-12-20) the problem is resolved. This means that you don´t have to go back for the old drivers. M. X-Mas.

1 Like

it is not fixed im still getting 10+ minute wait times for the analyzing game data