FiveM linked to discord

So I had to make a 2nd character on a FiveM server, so I launched FiveM on my second steam account. When I log in on the server, it is still my main character, so I see that my discord is linked. I deauthorize FiveM on discord, but it is stil linked? I tried everything, logging out of discord, removing discord, removing FiveM, but it is still linked. Please help me unlink my discord from my FiveM account!
GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 1909
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications None
What did you do to get this issue? I was trying to get a 2nd character on a FiveM server
What server did you get this issue on? None
CitizenFX crash zip file No
CitizenFX.log file No
.dmp files/report IDs No

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot No
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot No
Filepath to FiveM folder No
FiveM client folder screenshot No
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? None
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Deauthorizing FiveM in the Discord settings should do the trick, although I’ve found it doesn’t take effect instantly.

Are you sure they’re even using Discord as a primary identifier for this purpose? They could be using other identifiers such as license, which is tied to your game copy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.