FiveM Lag Problems

GTA V version? 1.43 (Latest 6/2/18)

Up to date? Yes, Latest.

Legit or Pirate copy? Legit.

Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam.

Windows version? 10 Home.

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes.

Error screenshot (if any) No error

System specifications Processor/Intel® Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processors, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750

What did you do to get this issue? Started FiveM

What server did you get this issue on? Every server. (Even lan [No Resources])

CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (27.0 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs 07fc2560-f295-4639-b867-5b9893306c4d.dmp (4.4 MB)

If an issue with starting: - No problems starting, just while started the problem occurs.
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also, add what you already tried so far: I have Un-Installed Five-M alone than re-installed; than I tried uninstalling GTA V, and Five-M than re-installing. Neither fixed it.

Describe your problem?: Large lag spikes in the menu while browsing for servers, loading home page on Five-M, and EVERY SERVER, resources or not. Still VERY laggy. takes about 2 minutes for the map to fully load in and it chops when you look around.

how well do you run GTAV ?

Wouldnt see why FiveM would lag, its a modification Framework for GTAV See if you can run that first.

Usually 60 FPS. But; every now and than it will drop to the 40s.

1 Like

try to decrease your Graphical Settings, and also in advanced graphics change resolution scale to 1/2, and in Graphic Config on your Hard drive disable the shadows, this will give you massive FPS boost, and may allow you to play FiveM for bit longer without FPS drops

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.