FiveM King of the Hill | PVP, Custom Framework, Leveling, Infantry Classes, Air Vehicles

Hey folks, we are proud to announce our latest project that we’re inviting all of you to come be a part of prior to it’s launch. We are currently working on a King of the Hill server.

This is something that has never really been fleshed out in the GTA engine, and has huge potential to be a BLAST. We’ve derived most of our inspiration from ArmA 3 King of the Hill and have been hard at work coding the framework and gameplay from scratch. Our server will have some of the following features:

• Leveling system with weapons, equipment, and vehicle unlocks
  • Economy to purchase your loadout and vehicles
  • 3 teams, aesthetically unique.
  • Full, custom coding of the server and UI system
  • Five unique classes (Infantry, Medic, Support, Explosives Expert, and Marksman)
  • Much more!

We’re reaching out to invite you folks to help us out with pre-launch testing, and exclusive access to the development progress of the server. Come join us on this awesome adventure for the first server of it’s kind on the FiveM platform!

We are currently planning to release the server on December 4, 2020

7 Likes

Development is coming along quickly! If you are interested in becoming a server tester, feel free to join and help us out!

1 Like

We are nearing closer and closer to our launch date, and development is going quickly! We’re still looking for more testers to stress test the server, so feel free to join the Discord and come check the project out!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! We’ve come a long way in development and we’re planning on doing an exclusive server test today at 6PM CST (about 3 and a half hours after this post). Feel free to join the discord and check out the server during the test!

We’re nearing closer and closer to release, as such, we have another playtest today at 6PM CST! Come join us and see what we’re all about!

8 Likes

We’re currently about 1 week away from our launch date. The gamemode is nearly complete and we are looking forward to launching. If you would like to help with server testing, feel free to join our discord!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We are planning on having a server test today in about an hour. We have most of the game features complete and we are looking to have as many people connect today as possible! Feel free to join the discord for more information.

1 Like

Final play test before launch! We’ve got a bunch of people on and we’d love for you to come check it out!

Great server, great people. Lots of work went into setup, and they are profiting off of it! Kudos.

I played for the first time last night and it’s really fun. It definitely replicates the Arma 3 KOTH realky well. I cant wait to get off work to play more

1 Like

I got banned for rasism even if I had my voip off and I was talking with my friends on discord soI am very confused because I was banned and I was not saying anything in the game because my voip was off.
Connection rejected by ![] Malagant949’s server: You are permanently banned (Racism). My id is 9082 and I would like to play in your server again!

Feel free to make a ban appeal in our discord (linked in the original post).

i was banned for cheating whike i don’t cheat at all

See the above message. You can join our discord to appeal your ban.

Malangant949 wrong ban was playing and crashed my network , restarted it saw , game wasn’t turned of and before going pressing esc , i got banned for no reason , plus i were not using any cheats , so please unban :slight_smile:

If you were to read any of the above messages then you would know what to do :slight_smile:

Feel free to make a ban appeal in our discord (linked in the original post).

Every time i try to join i just get some cut scene video with trash music that i can’t do anything to close, and nothing happens at the end of it. I’m not gonna lie, the video is making me irrationally angry at this point and I’ve only tried a few times.

Hi Harry, that’s the loading screen. If you are having issues connecting to the server feel free to join our discord linked above. Someone will happily assist you.

Hello i´m trying to contact u about problem with conecting on ur server reason cheating.
I´m trying to say i live with my 3 other brothers my brother Marios got banned for cheating can u just delete ip ban please because i was playing with my friends here too and i would like continue in it. U can let his steamaccount or cfx account banned so he wont play there again but i would like to play here ty for understanding my situation.
Wish u all best, your follower Marek