Up to date?
- Yeah
Legit or Pirate copy?
- Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
- Epic Games actually
Windows version?
- Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
- Multiple times lol
Error screenshot (if any)
- I don’t get any error messages, sadly
System specifications
- CPU is a Intel I5-8600k
- GPU is a Geforce GTX 1070ti
- 16 gigs of DDR4 Ram
- (I really don’t think it’s a hardware issue. The only thing it could be with hardware is that I have an ssd and a hard drive that I both use, FiveM stuff and GTA5 being on separate drives)
What did you do to get this issue?
- I reinstalled Windows 10 a little while ago and decided I wanted to play again. I downloaded Epic Games just for GTA5, Rockstar Games, and FiveM. After everything was done downloading, I ran FiveM and got to the Social Club login. I entered in the same credentials I used last time I played, and it just closes itself once I login.)
What server did you get this issue on?
- No server
CitizenFX crash zip file
- Like I said earlier, nothing is showing up in here :confused: (also not showing a screenshot as I can only put up to 10 in here)
CitizenFX.log file

.dmp files/report IDs
- uhh… not sure what to put here

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder

FiveM client folder screenshot

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
- Windows Defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
- Yeah

Also add what you already tried so far.
- Pretty much reinstalling everything, turning firewall stuff off, and deleted things such as caches. I also tried verifying GTA5 throughout this.
- Any help would be greatly appreciated as I just wanna chill on some servers lol. Thanks in advance

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.