FiveM is working ok, but making my other apps lag

Hi ! I have a little question. I’m used to fivem since I’ve been playing for a looong time and never encountered this problem (except for the last few months). When FiveM is open, I notice that all of my apps are lagging, like Opera/Mozilla (not happening with edge), streamlabs, OBS too, and it’s the only game it’s happening too and I don’t really understand what can cause this as it happened suddenly. Does any of you have the same things or have a little fix or something?
(CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D / GPU: TUF RX6900XT)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Monitor your RAM and CPU usage in-game; the CPU itself should be more than sufficient to run the game without issue assuming you dont have a whole lot of stuff running in the background

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.