Fivem has encountered an error failed to call inflate () for streaming file *HELP*

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? I have it on both rockstar and epic but currently only using the rockstar version
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, multiple times
Error screenshot (if any) Imgur: The magic of the Internet
System specifications

Operating System Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz

RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1066MHz (17-17-17-39)

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B250M-D3H-CF (U3E1)

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Storage 1TB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0 (SATA )

500GB Western Digital WDC WDS500G2B0C-00PXH0  (SSD) 

What did you do to get this issue?

Nothing, before I had this problem my game was running fine on Infinity Gaming but then just randomly blue screened. After I proceeded to get this issue I did a bunch of troubleshooting in my BIOS,Command Prompts on BCD Corruption problems and Hardware checkups to see what was blue screening my PC. It was always an instant restart when I BSOD (blue screened) and checked that all my storage and hardware wasn’t loose anywhere causing the blue screening. I would only crash if I opened FiveM aswell. But then I fixed the bluescreening and now FiveM just crashes after 30 secs on the client and I receive the error linked above.
What server did you get this issue on?
Infinity Gaming

CitizenFX.log file
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LqQlzh_mWasda-GHbQ5RCyn6AhRB2HD2?usp=sharing

.dmp files/report IDs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DdJVgoEKGP0PdenVyQtMb96DqE2lexxE?usp=sharing

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
Imgur

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Imgur

Filepath to FiveM folder
C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\FiveM

FiveM client folder screenshot
Imgur

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far:

I should add that this is also a newly installed SSD but I ran it on it for about a week before it started having problems and I haven’t done anything I can think of to make it crash. I see a lot of people having the same problem but no one seems to care or have a solution

Ive tried

Reinstalling windows/usb installation

Caches reset

BCD Command Prompt/registry BSOD fix

Uninstalling/Turning off Anti Virus

Verifying my GTAV Game files

Redownloading both FIVEm and GTAV, multiple different times and restarting but no difference was made

Ive tried running a repair on my storage/PC system and no errors found with my PC

Normal temps when running my pc, even though my gpu/cpu (entire system tbh) is a bnit outdated.

PLEASE! HELP ME, IVE TRIED MORE THINGS BUT THESE ARE WHAT I CAN REMEMBER IVE TRIED.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PLAY ALL WEEK AND HAVE FINALLY STARTED TO FIND A LOVE FOR RP BUT THIS ERROR IS DOING MY HEAD. PLEASE SOMEONE JUST FUKN HACK PC AND FIX IT OR SOMETHING. IM ACTUALLY JUST GOING TO FIN THE NEAREST BRIDGE AND… LOOK INTO THE SUNSET.

HAHAHAHA IM GOING CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME ASAPPPPPPP <3

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.