FiveM has been Shutdown?

Expains for this message in the Maine menu?

FiveM has been shutdown for the time being to ensure egulatory compilance.?

4 Likes

Probably a suit.

1 Like

I’m so confused… that message they’ve added doesn’t make much since or explain anything…

Sane so more updating rn i guess

Maine

KEKW

I hope this doesn’t take to long I was literally in the middle of working on my handling.metas

3 Likes

same LMAO

In general, compliance means conforming to a rule, such as a specification, policy, standard or law. Regulatory compliance describes the goal that organizations aspire to achieve in their efforts to ensure that they are aware of and take steps to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations.

1 Like

Happening to me and my bud as well, idk what it is. For some people it isn’t happening tho :thinking:

tf does this mean lolol

When they ShutDown FiveM they will loose A lot of money and players

1 Like

If you were already on a server when this was issued you can continue playing. But if you tried logging in after this was issued than you can’t get back in.

1 Like

is there any way to fix that or what is going on ?!@?#!@?#s

update i think.

So as an Organization they have to obey by these rules so they don’t get non compliance and have to pay some sort of a fine or such. Pretty much it’s the Governments fault lmao

What time does it end?

same for me dont know what it is

So to stay in compliance, I believe they need to update some stuff.

BadLuckBrian.jpg for me… I just rented a VPS and spent the last 10 days literally from wake to sleep building a City for our small community. I just opened it up to a whitelisted beta testing last night… lulz

Hopefully things return to a normal. fully functioning state soon.

1 Like

no idea