FiveM has banned my server unfairly

when I try to enter the server it doesn’t work and gives me this error. I asked and they told me that the problem is about donations for the server, but I have spent the little money they gave me for my vps and the patreon that I pay € 200 in total.

Who should I contact to resolve?

What does that mean? You spent donation money on yourself? Confusing the way you put it.

In the sense that: the money they gave me, I spent on vps and fivem patreon.

1 Like

Well someone had to provide proof something was going on. Usually FiveM collective dont ban servers without proof which is why a lot of accused servers dont get banned.

But let me find the email.

1 Like

Sorry for my bad english

support@fivem.net

Like I said above. Here is the email but usually FiveM doesnt ban servers based on accusations. They require proof be sent in with the report so somebody must of had proof something was going on the resulted in the community server ban.

1 Like

I can supply the invoices for my vps

You will probably need to provide proof of all donations within a certain time frame with them matching invoices showing where all the money is going.

Keep in mind though donations arent the only thing listed on the TOS. So you may not have even been banned for that. I would email and ask why and ai am sure they will provide you with why your server was banned.

ok thanks for your help

This is not relevant to this topic. Do not hijack other peoples topics.

Also, 4 year old topic.

1 Like