FIVEM GTA5 "Gun Running DLC"

excuse me if i’m posting in the wrong forum.

Since my game Updated i havent been able to spawn any of the new DLC vehicles on FIVEM! Command wise or Trainer wise. APC, ardent, caddy3, cheetah2, dune3, halftrack, hauler2, insurgent3, nightshark, oppressor, phantom3, tampa3, technical3, torero, trailerlarge, trailers4, trailersmall2, vagner, xa21

I understand the Trainers need to update but my /car ID doesn’t register the new DLC cars and was wondering if anyone knew how to fix that or something?.. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah this needs to be fixed asap. Its like a big update lol

1 Like

Agree this need’s fixed fast

2 Likes

yes i agree it needs to be fixed right now!

1 Like

You manage to play without this DLC for few months so I think you would be able to wait :slight_smile:

it came out today genius

1 Like

i agree *member lol please dont hurt me

That violence :unamused:
EDIT : And I never said that it isn’t come out, just said that you have to wait before play with it on FiveM. FiveM staff aren’t bots

1 Like

no comment… Keep the peace! But the DLC did just come out… so i agree with Jester

its been announced for like 2 days now. They should be ready to push out big game updates when they come. They aren’t bots, but you gotta keep up with what comes out… It was on instagram all day yesterday for hype. Like it also means the game updated to a newer build version so no one knows whats broken yet.

You know, my first post isn’t target all of you, just dogsnpups.
I just tried to say that you have to be patient. No need to be aggresive …

1 Like

okay for one thing, “Dat” you mean That and 2 you’re acting like it was a problem that i posted this to begin with… like LOL Dude Bots yea totally…

EDIT What Dogs said isn’t my problem…

What did I say to you ? :confused:
I have no problem with you ^^’

1 Like

okay then well back on subject, we want the new cars
:stuck_out_tongue:

At the moment it’s not possible through the normal way, i believe you can have them ingame without any feature’s by grabbing the model and making it a addon,

we will have to wait if it’s gonna happen or not

1 Like

yea we could have it server sided with the models and handling etc BUT why all that effort when they should update it :stuck_out_tongue: soon

Do note that FiveM doesn’t add new dlc content. You can import them yourself tho.

2 Likes

1 Like

Nothing, as CitizenFX runs on a local game snapshot independent of the globally installed game version, thanks to update pinning technology.

so you want this huh?