FiveM GTA RP Low fps with Good PC

I try and play a GTA Roleplay server that has 56 players with Very High settings and I get around 30-40fps. I feel like something isn’t right here, Surely I shouldn’t be getting this low fps with my pc that is only 3 weeks old. Normal GTA 5 I can get fps over 100. Here are my settings: settings.xml (2.4 KB)

GTA V version? 1.0.1604.1
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 64 Bit
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: RTX 2060
MEM: Corsair 16gb 2x8 3200Mhz
STORAGE: SSD 240GB
What did you do to get this issue? Play GTA 5 RP Servers
What server did you get this issue on? LSLA Roleplay
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.ini (81 Bytes)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also, add what you already tried so far.

Lowered settings such as textures to try and increase FPS but stayed around the same.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You try to play on different servers?
Or just one? Maybe the resources are bad/broken.

Or you should lower your settings and not playing on highest settings

I have played on their server that’s the exact same but with 32 people and get 80-90 fps. So could that be server related or the fact the server has 56 players which is what lowers my fps

It will always be due to whatever resources they have and having more players could indeed impact frames.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.