@Watzon_FiveM
is your core of server is ESX ?

yes its is

1 Like

Hey, can you add a function, that players in the gang will be added in the job,
so that the gang system also adds jobs with the gang creation,

because players dont displayed as a gang in some menus

who i can make this an esx_carlock is not work

and the other problem after server restart gangs not load on client side how fix this /gang

now can add job for player
What is the problem?

i upload client file of esx_carlock , you can download this :
clienten.lua (3.0 KB)

Nice Script! How can I add vehicles or weapons to the garage / armoury- also how can I change the icons / blips ? The blips only appear if I´m close and then disappear after a certain distance

for vehicle you should buy vehicle and change plate ( in gang impound - orange blips near lake )
for add weapon , you should have any weapon and go in inventory and put your weapon in that

all blips and distance can you edit from config.lua

1 Like

@yeganehha in config.lua line 79 remove the comma after the toggle false otherwise do not run the config :wink:

1 Like

thank you for update me, i fix that

1 Like

Damn damn I love this!!!
it works really really good esp the last update! mindblowing!!

one thing I think would be awesome addition when you set the blips/markers have a way to set up the color, that way every gang could have a different color for their “area of influence” Keep up the good work you are awesome!!!

1 Like

damn im still in love with this, Have you ever considered making a 2nd version of this but make it for generic civ jobs that would work with the gangs, like for instance, you have a section that modifies peoples ability to handcuff people and other abilities. May even add to what can be done/ repair car ( for mechanics) clean cars. create invoices? I could see this replacing a ton of whitelisted jobs in the city, its one step away from something like a taxi job. so when the admin makes the new job they can select what features to turn on and off just like with the gangs. Does that make any sense? I can try to go into more detail of what I’m thinking. To often someone comes into the server and wants to own something like the yellow jack (biker bar), it would be awesome just to go up there, drop a boss marker for them so they can hire/fire/rank people, set up salary. then give them access to features someone working at a bar would need, like creating a invoice ( bill) or healing a small amount of health. the sky is the limit.

1 Like

long story short, TLDR a civ version with basic job like ablilties that way they can still use the gang version fo the script. Its really close to being like that already just need small tweaks to what actions they could preform.

1 Like

Any errors, but i can’t set nothing… i add blip and i don’t see … i add coords and i don’t see… i add member (my id) work fine , in db too, but i don’t see nothing in the map D:

Thanks for your comment
For the positive side, the same script can not be developed because each faction needs a set of capabilities, but the good news for you may be that in the future (long-term plan) it is possible to develop such a system, but now we are fixing the script error That you can assign any part of the game (such as a clothing store or gas station or bank or …) as a business to a player or a gang or a job and the person who receives that business can open it through other expenses Make money in that place quite realistically.

did you set expire day of that gang ?
please add expire day and add max gang member ( in gang access menu )

yes thanks, now it’s fine… but, i’ve one problem with actionmenu, i would like add identity_card like the action menu of policejob… can help me with this?

Hello,
I have weapons set as items, when I deposit these they will go in to the gang inventory.
But it doesn’t remove it from my personal one, any idea how to fix this?

Hi

no matter what I do i still get “Invalid Permission” - here´s my server.cfg - I cant find the error.

Please help!

add_principal identifier.steam:(here would be my steamhex) group.owner
add_ace group.owner command allow # allow all commands
add_ace group.owner command.quit deny # but don’t allow quit
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.sets allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.remove_principal allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.stop allow
add_ace group.admin easyadmin allow
add_ace group.owner easyadmin allow
add_ace resource.JobsCounter command.sets allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.JobsCounter command.sets allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.sets allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.add_ace allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.remove_principal allow
add_ace resource.es_extended command.stop allow
add_principal identifier.steam:(here would be my steamhex) group.gangManager
add_ace resource.gang command.add_ace allow

so ive done everything correctly but when i run the /gangs command in game i get greeted by this in the logs