GTA V version: 1.0.2545.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:Rockstar
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
**System specifications: Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 4.05GHz | RAM: 16GB | x64 - based processor | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB | HardDisk: 500gb free of 1Tb **
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CitizenFX.rar (7.3 MB)
CitizenFX_log_2022-01-12T202314.log (1.3 MB)
.dmp files/report IDs: I can’t find these
What is the issue you’re having?
10 minutes-ish after joining a server game freezes outta nowhere for like 2-3 seconds then goes normally and then over again…
What are you trying to do?
- Play the game normally
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
- Deleted and reinstalled FiveM
- Deleted cache both from FiveM and PC’s, putting FiveM on high performance:
- Played for a while GTA V online, and worked perfectly so it isn’t a problem from the game
- Thought might be DS3’s, played without controller and still same sh*t
- Putted FiveM on high performance mode on Nvidia Control Panel
- Doesn’t run the program as administrator, runs the program on compatibility mode (Windows 8)
- Entered different servers to see if it is server’s problem but not, still same freezes in any server
- On GTA Options entering from a FiveM servers the video settings shows that it uses 3gb of 8 so it can’t be that it missusing the intergrated Graphic card instead of Nvidia’s
Error screenshot (if any): none
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing, the freezes came one day out of nowhere and ever since then looks like its getting worst…
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
GOFIO Drift & Race and still tried on other random servers and same error.
I hope I can get some help with this because I saw similar posts and no one anwered.