FiveM freezes randomly after 10 minutes of joining any server

GTA V version: 1.0.2545.0
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:Rockstar
Windows version: Windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
**System specifications: Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 4.05GHz | RAM: 16GB | x64 - based processor | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB | HardDisk: 500gb free of 1Tb **
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CitizenFX.rar (7.3 MB)

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2022-01-12T202314.log (1.3 MB)

.dmp files/report IDs: I can’t find these

What is the issue you’re having?
10 minutes-ish after joining a server game freezes outta nowhere for like 2-3 seconds then goes normally and then over again…

What are you trying to do?

• Play the game normally

What have you tried already to fix the issue?

• Deleted and reinstalled FiveM
  • Deleted cache both from FiveM and PC’s, putting FiveM on high performance:
  • Played for a while GTA V online, and worked perfectly so it isn’t a problem from the game
  • Thought might be DS3’s, played without controller and still same sh*t
  • Putted FiveM on high performance mode on Nvidia Control Panel
  • Doesn’t run the program as administrator, runs the program on compatibility mode (Windows 8)
  • Entered different servers to see if it is server’s problem but not, still same freezes in any server
  • On GTA Options entering from a FiveM servers the video settings shows that it uses 3gb of 8 so it can’t be that it missusing the intergrated Graphic card instead of Nvidia’s

Error screenshot (if any): none

What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing, the freezes came one day out of nowhere and ever since then looks like its getting worst…

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
GOFIO Drift & Race and still tried on other random servers and same error.

Additional Comments
I hope I can get some help with this because I saw similar posts and no one anwered.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Ok so basically I tried two more things and one of them seemed to work, and I think it was that I thougt the random freezes are caused maybe for a bad connection which can’t be my case because I have 300Mbs Fiber internet, so I thougt the Ethernet cable might be wrong connected, so I unplugged both sides and plugged back in.
The second thing I did after that was to run a Ccleaner but I honestly dont think this did very much because I’ve already cleaned the pc’s and FiveM’s cache so…

Then I started playing FiveM as usually, same server as usually and didnt have the problem anymore, so I think might have been that damn Ethernet Cable wrong connected

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.