FiveM (Failed to initialize critical Data)

GTA V version: Always Upto Date , Updated some days ago. (Version : 1.0.1868.1)
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Purchased on Steam
Steam/CD/Social Club: Steam
Windows version:windows 10 pro (Version10.0.18363 Build 18363)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again: Yes
Error screenshot (if any):Failed to initialize critical data
**System specifications:

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Vostro 270
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU To be filled by O.E.M.
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-3570S CPU @ 3.10GHz, 3101 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A05, 26/07/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc.

What did you do to get this issue:I just saw a video to play gtav roleplay and downloaded fivem and when setup downloaded i started installation after installation window opened named as socialclub and asking for sign in i puted id and password but sign in button was disable after that i closed the window and opened fivem again then an error apears “Failed to initialize Critical data” I tried deleting cashe file not folder but error still same i tried disabeling windows defender but error same
What server did you get this issue on: ? I am from Punjab Pakistan I dont know server
CitizenFX crash zip file??
CitizenFX.log file??
.dmp files/report IDs??

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot: Done
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:Done
Filepath to FiveM folder:C:\Users\G-ONE\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshotUploading: Screenshot (7).png… Uploading: Screenshot (8).png… Uploading: Screenshot (9).png… Uploading: Screenshot (10).png… Uploading: Screenshot (11).png…
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using: Windows defender
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus: yes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.