FiveM.exe launches only after i click it many times

The title is pretty much self-explanatory but here’s what’s happening in more detail.
I click FiveM.exe once, nothing happens. I click it twice, nothing happens again. I simply have to click it many uncounted times for it to launch. After that, I try to join a server so it obviously has to re-launch to switch versions but it never re-launches. This bug wouldn’t bother me if it didn’t take so long having to redo this process until it finally works out and launches.

Here’s my PC specifications in case needed:

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (6CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: Kingston DDR4 16GB K2 3200 KF432C16BBK2/16
Motherboard: Gigabyte B365M H
PSU: TX Series™ TX750 — 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified 750W

I can leave in replies or edit the post with whatever you require for helping me out.

Try to change your UpdateChannel=Canary to production in your citizenfx.ini in you fivem app folder

there’s no updatechannel in my citizenfx.ini

try to add this then

SavedBuildNumber=3095
UpdateChannel=production

added it and it’s giving me this error now

Oh, I forgot to update the game itself but the update has nothing to do with the bug since it’s been happening for over a year now, even when the game was up to date. I’ll come back with a reply after updating and trying again

Everything works just fine now, thank you!

1 Like

Yes, you had to verify, and now the double click trigger is fixed, if you can to help others in the future you can mark it as solution :slight_smile:

this fix doesn’t work anymore

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.