FiveM EUP Ped Directory

Hi there, finding if anyone has managed to find out what all the peds in the EUP directory links to which ingame characters? I’m having a hard time manually searching through all the models and skins to decipher which is for what haha. Would be greatly appreciated if someone had a full guide of it! Thanks!

Male.txt
Female.txt

I believe you are looking for these, they aren’t the newest ones but the only ones I had on a short hand!

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! But here comes another question, in the eup-stream that I’m using for my server, there are some of the ped models not in it that are in your directories. Do you have any idea where I can get the files for those?

Can you provide me a screenshot of what you are talking about?

For example, I wanted to find the model and skin for the mechanic coveralls, which following your ped directory would be mp_m_freemode_01_male_heist_jbib_013 for top 67. However, in the list of files in my eup-stream directory, I do not have the jbib_013 included. Do you know where I am able to access that file instead?

You need to access your default GTA V dlc packs and find the dlc pack corresponding to that file in instance “heist”

So what you’re saying is I’m able to just drag and drop the model from my local client GTA V directory?

You have to locate the original file in the GTA V dlc packs!

I have managed to find the file. However, the file that I want does not have separated uppr/lowr/jbib/head models or textures. How do I go about splitting them to stream them in my FiveM directory?

I’m having trouble understanding you can you provide a screenshot(s) of what you are trying to complete

Did you happen to have a updated version of this, or any other place you can see something similar like this?

I haven’t had a need to update it most the things can be easily found for the new updated files!