Up to date:
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy:
Legit

Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic:
Rockstar Launcher

Windows version:
Windows 10 Pro 22H2

Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again?
No

System specifications:
AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
There is no crash

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
X

.dmp files/report IDs:
No Report IDs

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
My friend and I opened a server. My friend uploaded the EUP 9.5 yesterday and his custom police uniforms
I haven’t seen the uniform since today. If I want to put on this uniform for the job, I don’t see it on me, but my friend sees that I’m wearing it.
When he puts them on, he becomes invisible to me. What can be the reason?
Sry for my bad English!

What are you trying to do?
Trying to change my clothe

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Reinstalled FiveM, Reinstalled GTAV, cache cleared

Error screenshot (if any):
None

What did you do to get this issue?
Change the Clothing

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
losangelescounty.de, roleplayonline.de, gaminglie, lifeingermany, deinreallifferp (All german Server)

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Do you used patreon on server?

You mean, teh Patreon of 9.5? Yes i do

I mean the server have Cfx.re Element Club Argentum subscription of patreon to streaming custom clothes?? I’m not 100% sure if is this the problem.

1 Like

Yea we do, the Level for 15$

1 Like

Is the patreon and the cfx with same email?

I’m not sure but I think you need to edit the skin with eup_ui.lua and install native i think. If you already have edit all this eneble the oneSync and let me know.

Everything already done, I tried something. I changed the texture of the pants that caused the problem and put them in a different slot. Now everyone can see these pants and there are no problems. But as soon as I put the pants back on the Originals slot, I’m invisible again for some.

So the textures is the issue?? Correct??

I think so, here have a look

— My View —

— His View —

Hello. What is the differences?? You mean the yellow on hands?? Do you used any graphic pack you or your friend?? I’m from mobile and really I don’t see any difference, only the yellow in hand

On the left Arm of the person in white

Right Arm, sorry

I think is something of graphics the problem. Do you used any graphic pack?? Or your friend??

We got both the same Grafik mods, im also invisible, when i spawn with this. As soon as i took it off an back on, my freind will only see the eup bevor

This eup is from eup team in patreon?? From where your friend find this??

The EUP is from Patreon 9.5 yes, the skinned EUP just worked fine, since we changed the Skin in to our own, the EUP doesn’t show up on everyones screen. Just a few player can see this EUP.

Sorry but I don’t know why. If i find any solution I reply to you.

did you figure it out cause im having the same issue

I dont think so, i still got the problem… I test it with the physical memory of the texture (32.0 MiB)
Is the texture 4048x4048 (4k), ill just scale it down to 2024x2024 → since i have done this, everything looks normal