FiveM ERROR timed out (Failed handshake to server (IP) - Failed to connect to (IP) port 30120: Timed out - CURL error code 28 (Timedout was reached)

Good Morning! I make this ticket to see if you can give me an answer and help me with the case,
(Failed handshake to server (IP) - Failed to connect to (IP) port 30120: Timed out - CURL error code 28 (Timedout was reached).

GTA V last.
It has been more than 1 week since I cannot enter the FiveM server (Intocables RP).
Legit.
Steam/Social Club.
Windows 10.
I tried removing cache, formatting the computer and it was not resolved.

Attached screenshot of what happened.

4 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This is a duplicate of:

I’ve got an answer there.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

hey! can you help me?

Make a new post and tag me with the the template filled out and I’d be happy to.

Oh, you can’t help me, they already helped me

Same Problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.