FiveM Error Apart-Mockingbird-hamper

GTA V version? up to date
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? WazerBattle
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532109263321956372/590677383015825408/unknown.png
System specifications more then games requires
What did you do to get this issue? nothing started the client up
What server did you get this issue on? the fivem client
CitizenFX.log file attached below
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshotattached
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far… tried clearing cache restarting computer. as soon as fivem opens it crashes and comes up with this error, please help as I really need to get back on

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

• Upload the image directly to the forums (for error screenshot)

• We only want the CitizenFX.log, not the whole client side…

sorry my fault…
CitizenFX.log.1 (52.4 KB)

error

CitizenFX.log.1 (52.4 KB)

there was 2 citizenFX.Log.1 and a .2 this is the .2 above
CfxCrashDump_2019_06_18_22_52_02.zip (71.2 KB)

Any suggestion? ive tried clearing the cache and un installing then re installing it and it still the same?

i have the same issue and dont know how to fix

Maybe fill this out instead of being a smartass.

Assuming you have an NVIDIA GPU, why do you have AMD graphics drivers installed as well?

Don’t hijack a support topic, post your own with the full support template.

I wasn’t being a smart ass!
just mt system specs are way more then what the games requires… I have a RTX 2060, CPU Ryzen 5 2400 with vega graphics now the problem ive manged to solve on my own.
due to the lack of help.
now the CPU on board graphics was interfering with the RTX which was making fivem crash don’t know why fivm didn’t like it as the CPU Graphics was disabled… how I fixed this was I Rolled back CPU on board graphics driver back to the Microsoft generic one which is still disabled and it works again without a hitch!
hope this helps solve for others

i found another way of fixing aswell do a clean install of gpu drivers meaning that every old driver gets cleared and u get the newest option drivers

1 Like

Awesome at least we both got it sorted…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.