FiveM doesn't load my textures

I am currently developing a FiveM server and I have several vehicles added to my server. Among them, the police vehicles work perfectly and the textures are well loaded. But I have been trying to add a police motorcycle for several weeks now and every time the charge on the server there is a texture failure and I can’t get it to work. The model of this motorcycle works perfectly in GTAV but I don’t know why in FiveM it does not load the textures, only the structure of the vehicle.

If someone knows or knows how I can fix this or somewhere where I can find the model that works correctly, I would greatly appreciate it and help me save a lot of time.

I leave here the link of the model that works perfectly in GTAV and the result of loading the motorcycle on a FiveM server.

Original Model: https://es.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/yamaha-xt660-pmerj

Result of loading the motorcycle in FiveM:

Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(1)

File to large for streaming:

2 Likes

Moved to #development

There is a stream file size limit of 16mb. Have a look here to split your texture files:

Hello again. I’ve been looking at the link you passed me related to the problem I had, and following each of the steps, today I still can’t stream the texture of the bike. I leave here some images where I show what I have managed to do, to see if anyone can tell me that I am doing wrong.

First step - separate files equally

Second step - compress .ytd files
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(2)

Final step - stream compressed files
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(5)
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(6)

If something else needs to be done, or some things are missing, please tell them so that I can see and solve once and for all this little problem that I still have to solve. Thank you all :slight_smile: