FiveM doesn't launch past 'We're getting there and it will be worth the wait'

GTA V version? (Latest Version)
Up to date? (Yes)
Legit or Pirate copy? (Legit)
Steam/CD/Social Club? (Steam)
Windows version? (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Creators Update)
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus (Yes)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? (Yes)
Error screenshot No error just stuck on launcher screen

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Sam\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot

System specifications
Processor: AMD FX6300 Six Core 3.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 960 SSC 4GB
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (5.3 KB)

I’ve tried everything you could possibly think of, re-installing, verifying game cache, anything anyone has said on other peoples topics for this issue and nothing has done it. I have even tried things like cancelling the Social Club launcher before it changes to the red ‘We’re getting there and it will be worth the wait’ and then launching it again straight after and that seems to do exactly what the FiveM_SteamChild.exe does (which is open the main menu but not let me enter servers, some tell me I need to be running steam (which is running), some tell me I simply cannot connect, and some let me into the loading screen but nothing happens from there (music loops infinitely)). I have been told, however, that FiveM does not work for AMD users, I don’t know if this is true but that would be a big number of customers you’re loosing out on… Nothing has changed for a few days now and I’m starting to lose faith. Someone please help!!!

Please upload Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\launcher.log.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue, not to piggy back but here is my log if it helps as well.

launcher.log (1.8 KB)

1 Like

Odd - that’s just a regular game launch, and not the last launch with FiveM. Are you sure that was right after trying to launch FiveM?

1 Like

Yeah pretty sure, have the launch screen open just like above, I do see the regular GTAV pop up then FiveM takes over, and i see the little steam box pop up in the window, but still just spins.

launcher.log (1.7 KB)
Here’s my launcher log, praseodymium

That’s interesting, yet odd: it seems FileMapping hasn’t run for the process at all?

Before the red screen, when it says ‘Loading’ with a circle, what are the version numbers shown in the bottom right? If it’s not |1.0.505.2|1.1.6.8|1.0.505.2|FFP, that might be a lead as to what is going wrong for you guys. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately, it is that exact version…

1 Like

I did notice in mine it did show different versions than when the little GTAV screen pops up, the GTAV windows shows what you have listed above but in the log it shows |1.0.1032.1|1.2.1.4|1.0.1011.1|FSP any idea on how to fix that? Im running the stream version.

Yeah I think I have the same as you, my log says this version… |1.0.1032.1|1.2.1.4|1.0.1011.1|FSP

Just tried to re-install the game, and FiveM still doing the same thing, just spinning. Completely wiped all the GTAV folders and FiveM and even put FiveM in a different folder on another hard drive.

Same Issue but mines crashes and give me this error!

[Window Title]
FiveM Fatal Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has stopped working

[Content]
An error caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash ID: 76dfc34a-35ab-4b03-8373-a986cf1cf459 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Wish I would get some kind of error like that but no luck for me.

2 Likes

Really wish someone could look into this properly… :confused:

Welp, I’ve tried everything… except re-installing GTA 5… Sigh, I’ll be back in 3 hours with news.

At this point I’m starting to have suicidal thoughts… And yeah, it didn’t work.

This is my launcher. log https://pastebin.com/wNe8mUKw

Also, not sure if it will help, but this is DebugView info from launch https://pastebin.com/YPQijrYD

Windows 7 64

When this happens on my PC, i usually use Task Manager and close FiveM from there and start it up again. Takes maximum 2 closes to get it going

2 Likes

I could do that 10-15 or even 20 times and it would still just sit and spin though. I have tried that though or sure. Pretty sure I have tried everything under the sun as far as what I would think would help it.

Sorry to piggyback too.
I’m having the same problem. Here is my launch log.
launcher.log (2.0 KB)

1 Like