FiveM does not load ui after last update

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? Latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Ryzen 3 1200G, Rx 580 6gb, 16gb Ram
What did you do to get this issue? FiveM just updated
What server did you get this issue on? I tried 3 sevrer and nothing changes
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? MalwareBytes
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far. I already tried to clear cache and reinstall FiveM

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

If support will check this topic, I would like to mention that I have exactly the same problem for this hud called trew_hud_ui and it doesn’t show me the right upper ui part after the last FiveM update.

I did a bit of a research and from what I can see, the problem is related to FiveM and because of that, the hud doesn’t fully load. This happened since the last FiveM update as the person who made this topic said. I did a bit of more research and I found out, that this specific hud’s UI loads after the map has been loaded. Which made me check out when does the map resource start for me. Found out that the map resource loads last. Why so? Very interesting, regarding that the hud worked perfectly for 2-3 months and after the last update map’s resource starts last (which I clearly know that it didn’t start as the last resource prior last FiveM update) and because of that the hud’s UI doesn’t load. I would like to find an answer to the problem stated above too as the user who made this topic. Just wanted to mention this all information that I found out, so it would be clearly seen that there isn’t only one person experiencing this and maybe provide some more insight about the occuring problem. Regarding that the map resource loads last (for me the map I use is fivem-map-skater) I think this problem really is related to FiveM’s last update because this kind of problem regarding this specific hud script didn’t happen before this update (even more - this hud’s script hasn’t have any recent updates). I have tried to clear the cache, I have removed the latest scripts that I added after the FiveM’s last update - nothing worked. I hope that my post won’t get flagged or something, because I really have the same problem and I think it is better that the people having the same problem post about it in the same topic.
Filled the template from my side -
GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Latest
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, multiple times
Error screenshot (if any) I have exactly the same problem as user above.

System specifications Processor - Intel Core i5-6600 Skylake 3300Mhz 6M, ram I have is 16gb, I don’t know what else would be very important to mention.
What did you do to get this issue? Updated the FiveM and then this error/issue appeared.
What server did you get this issue on? On my personal server that is hosted locally.
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? The plain Windows antivirus/firewall.
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, I have.

P.s. - as I can’t show how the hud should look, it is possible to check it out in the releases section just searching for trew_hud_ui.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.