FiveM Devs (FREE)

I Need Somone I Can Trust To Develop My Server, (FREE) Please I Need This And I need It please! If You Can Dev Free, DM Me

i am also looking for a developer and players for my Server

Discord: Robin#0759

I am a Experienced Staff

What Makes Me Experienced:

I Had My Own Server that had over 1000+ Members
Staffed on 3 Different Servers
Played FiveM for over a year now
What Do I Offer?

I Offer a professional staffing and meeting talks and i also can help the server grow and get more members all of that for free and i can manage the staff for you if you are willing to give me the role

Staff Manager
Why Do I Want To Be A Staff?

I Dont want to make another server and get it from scratch again since the other one shut down due to more than 1 problem and i want to help already working servers to grow more and be the best

How Do I Contact You?

This is my discord you can text me there:
Blaze#7591

Hello Blaze. I Am The RealMchullway. Owner of AfterHoursRP. Unfortunately I Cannot Reach You Via: DISCORD. It Is An Incorrect Username and Tag. Please Send Me A New One If Possible

I can help, I have alot of experience and would be happy to help

1 Like

@VictorianDOJ what is your discord i need some help for dev on my server we need to fix lots of bugs

Im looking for a free fivem developer as well my discord is Yoits_CJ#7400

Can you help me with marking a fivem server please it’s my dream to have one

Hello! I own a new server called LSRP ( Los Santos Roleplay ) I’ve done some develops on the server but I’m not the best, so I am look for a dev it can either be free or you can make a price and we’ll go from there. (chronic#6439)

hello, i am also looking for an dev that could help me with the server when needed.
im running qbcore

i know how to setup an fivem server and add scripts. i also know some lua so i can create some scripts of my own.
i also know how to model and edit models. i just need someone that knows what he/she is doing
and can dev without me being there.

the server is in Dutch. you don’t need to be able to understand it. its also an good oppurtunity to learn Dutch if you want to.

Discord: alexvermaning0

can u help me

whats youre discord

If anyone is willing to help me and afew friends build our server up as well that would be amazing ! We’re looking for anyone who is willing to freely help us!

You can reach me @pinksamuraii on Discord! Or @fuckhaze.

I added your discord

Added you my username is thenameskoo

im looking for a free dev for my sever for free my discord is P5YCHOLAD

Im looking on starting up a fivem server with a couple a friends and we have NO IDEA on how to even start one up. I have a server with txadmin but it doesnt let anyone load in. If you are atleast somewhat experienced in developing could you please help me?
My discord is 2hpnight

i have a fully loaded keymaster i’d be willing to sell