FiveM Crashing While Changing Build Number To Load Server (Fixed/Solved)

Environment questions

GTA V version: Steam update App ID: 271590 Build ID: 6337558 Up to date
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 10.0.19042 build 19042
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes just now tried that 8 hours after uploading of the topic and it didn’t work still has a blank crash when transferring, and I don’t know from what is the thing.
System specifications: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti - Intel(R) Core™ i7-9700F - 3.00GHz - 16 GB RAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Crash never dropped a crash error causing it not to save any log or zip just a complete random crash.

logs/CitizenFX_log files:
cef.log (5.7 KB)

CitizenFX_log_2021-05-10T162042.log (42.6 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs: Crash never dropped a crash error causing it not to save any log or zip just a complete random crash.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? I am somehow having a problem transitioning any server with build 2189.

What are you trying to do? I am trying to join my RP server like normal.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have cleared game cache, Verified game files through steam, Deleted FiveM and redownloaded, restarted after each troubleshooting thing to check if restart would help, Checked for graphic card update through NVidia experience, reinstalled the current graphics update since there was no update, Checked windows for an update, disabled all wifi and windows firewalls, Enabled a VPN and tried joining and stuff, redownloaded voicemod and deleted it again testing with and without voicemod, deleting fivem and GTA V then redownloading both fresh nothing related to them anywhere, checked out if the unstable (canary) version of fivem would work and load it (didn’t work) we did a lot of stuff almost formatting my computer. I tried deleting content_index.xml, even checked for a rockstar launcher update which there was none. Checked that I only had one GTA V folder, and deleted ENB and NVE

Error screenshot (if any): No error was shown but the video here shows what it looks like and what the settings look like https://youtu.be/Ylyp72NW1rY

What did you do to get this issue? I was playing PhoenixRP and tsumnia hit which is server restart like normal and my friend has said I should get a voice changer so I downloaded VoiceMod and used it for a second noticed it was based a lot around paying to use, not free so I deleted all of it, then went to the bathroom, came back loaded up fivem and noticed it wasn’t opening it was showing it opening for a legit second and just closing its self because I had the citizenfx thing to auto-launch me into 2189 which I never had a problem with and never changed before it working and not working. So I restarted computer and did the deleting of FiveM saw that default FiveM would launch but something about build 2189 and FiveM trying to launch it would crash even though minutes before it was fine with almost no change. I went through all that troubleshooting with the RP servers support team. I had also tried normal GTA online on the 2189 update and that worked no problem so it is something to do with FiveM loading 2189.

I fixed it by restoring windows aka reinstalling windows, I kept my personally files and it took a while but it fixed it and I had to redownload all my stuff that was on my PC files again.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! PhoenixRP but speaking logically every server running 2189, shout out to phoenixRP for help troubleshooting actually.

Additional comments FIXED!!!

I fixed it by restoring windows aka reinstalling windows, I kept my personally files and it took a while but it fixed it and I had to redownload all my stuff that was on my PC files again.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.