FiveM crashing, low fps, stutters, freezes

GTA V version? 1.0.3095.0
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 11 pro
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) **

Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey**

Untitled - Google Chrome 3_8_2024 9_26_13 PM

Captures 3_8_2024 8_16_48 PM

Screenshot 3_8_2024 9_15_31 PM

Screenshot 3_8_2024 7_55_41 PM

Error GTA5_b3095.exe!sub_1413AD1F0 (0x89) 3_8_2024 6_55_03 PM
[Window Title]
Disconnected

[Main Instruction]
Oшибка (Error)

[Content]
Disconnected.

[^] Hide details [Save information] [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: GTA5_b3095.exe+866784
You can press Ctrl-C to copy this message and paste it elsewhere.

System specifications
Motherboard: MSI B650 Tomahawk
Cpu: Ryzen 5 7600X
Gpu: Gigabyte RTX 4070 12GB Windforce oc
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 6000mhz DDR5
SSD: Samsung 980Pro 1TB

Im only getting like 150-200fps with these parts, ive optimized bios windows etc.
For some reason my performance went down after spending 1000++€ on my hardware xDD

Also with this new hardware, im getting like 90-100% gpu usage and 40-100% Cpu usage, tweaking the graphic settings doesnt seem to make a great difference.
With the old system Gpu usage was like max 50% and cpu usage max 30% so i dont get it.

One thing im concerned about is the amount of “FiveM game subprocess” processes in the task manager whilst playing, i usually get like 7 of subprocesses while playing on “PelikenttäRP” and i dont know if its normal, and it might be the cause for the high hardware usage.

What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing, i tried to play
What server did you get this issue on?
PelikenttäRP
CitizenFX.log file

Im having lots of trouble with this new pc build, parts are like 1 month old so the problem should not be in the hardware.
Ive tried many graphic packs for example Reshade and Redux, those have improved graphics but it doesnt affect my game.
Im experiencing low fps, a lot of stuttering, like microfreezing, crashes, freezes, visualbugs (ground not loading in or very glitched textures)
Audio bugs, (cant hear car engines etc).

I had no trouble running fivem with shaders smoothly on my old system:
Motherboard:MSI mag B550 Tomahawk
Cpu:Ryzen 5 5600x
Gpu: Rtx 2060 6gb
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3600Mhz DDR4
SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
With this setup i ran an average of 190fps, going as high as 300fps but never under 150fps.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.