FiveM crashes without error message

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2189.0
Up to date: Yes, it is up to date.
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic Games
Windows version: Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes I have
System specifications:
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): I don’t get any error messages it crashes just like that
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:

FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Avira
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

** Also add what you already tried so far.**

What is the issue you’re having? I have the Proplem that my FiveM always crashes without error message after 5 minutes or so crashes it It’s like entering F8 Quit but I don’t enter anything at F8 but I play games and then crash the launcher and am in the desktop

What are you trying to do? I’m trying to play and then the client crashes without error message I uninstalled the client / Installed doesn’t bring anything have GTA reinstalled still doesn’t work still doesn’t start my PC I still don’t need help I updated graphics card still crashing the launcher please help me

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I reinstalled Gta does not bring anything to the graphics card driver Updated brings nothing FiveM uninstalled / Installed still brings nothing PC rusted still nothing I need your help

Error screenshot (if any): I don’t get an error message it just falls from always

What did you do to get this issue? not at all I need help it always crashes without error message

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
I have the proplem with all server on Neja Lifesytle / Impulse99 and with many actually with all servers the client just crashes even who I am in the client

Additional comments I urgently need help with this because I can’t get any further tried a lot but nothing brings I hope you can help me because my launcher always crashes without error message please help me

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Helloy, I used the template and who I start the launcher it closes like who to enter at F8 “Quit” but I do not enter it that closes without an error message

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.