FiveM crashes with fresh ReShade installation

Problem has been resolved. Thanks.

I have the same crash*

1 Like

I’ve also tried to reinstall FiveM and install again ReShade. Same error occurs.

FiveM does not have anything to do with reshade, if you need help installing reshade ask whereever you got the mod from as FiveM requires a clean installation to work correctly.

1 Like

FiveM threw this error, not the Reshade. As I said I have clean installation. Thanks for your help anyway.

edit: to put it in simple way:

1. ReShade works with other games.
  2. FiveM works fine.
  3. Installing reshade for FiveM makes FiveM crash on start.

Thats not fivems fault. Goto reshade and complain to them, not here.

I’m just looking for help, Im not complaining. Why are you being rude? If you can’t help with FiveM crash then don’t post here.

1 Like

Because this is technical support for the client itself, we cant help you with your mods that make the client crash which is why FiveM requires a clean installation of GTA5 to run correctly “this also includes if you put it within FiveM” as these mods were not made by them.

All questions that have to do with scripts, resources or mods need to be asked in the original topic of where ever you got the mod from.

I have seen few topics about ReShade (none of them helped), I know people who use FiveM also use ReShade within it, so I think those people around FiveM could help me rather me going to ReShade forums and asking for help there, where probably none of the FiveM users stick around.

So, if you don’t use ReShade or you don’t know the cause of reshade being pain in the ass for me you won’t be able to help me, therefore please don’t post here. I still count on people who use ReShade here for some tips.

I’m not asking official support for help here, but players and users.

or… you can read what im trying to tell you, this is not the place for this topic as it has nothing to do with FiveM within itself and that is what this is for.

If you need help either ask the developer for help or ask where ever you got it from for assistance.

i use reshade with no issues because i installed it the way the guide told me too.

So… one last time… ask in the original topic or where ever you got the resource from.

Please, leave this topic, go be toxic somewhere else.

You are being toxic, not me… i am simply telling you how this section of the forums work.

I think I explained it well, if you would like to help me, you could at least point me the Guide you are talking about or give some tips. But you decide I should go to developers who probably have no idea about this mod and ask them for help instead. That’s just rude.

Because if you were able to find reshade there was a guide with it or the site it came from on how to install it correctly.

But this is also not the place for this a quick google search will help you find your answer.

And the developers are the best people for it… they made the mod… so that makes no sense.

Okay, if someone else have an interesting idea on how can I fix it I would be glad.

Thank you for help, I really appreciate it.

Ok, hope you find the people who made the mod that will be able to best assist you with your issue.

Have a good day.

I’m not looking for those people, I think you know that already :slight_smile:
Have a good day too :slight_smile:

Thats fine, but you wont get it here as this is not even the right section for this, its ok though i already flagged the post so a moderator can maybe shine some light on this topic because you are not understanding what im trying to tell you.

I understand. My boyfriend was working in call centre, they do the same for their clients you do for me :slight_smile:

Yeah, tell you what… took me a few seconds to use the wonderful google and found this.

do the leg work next time.