Environment questions

GTA V version: Latest one (1.0.26990)
Up to date: yeas
Legit or Pirate copy :Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar
Windows version: 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? No
System specifications: i9, 3080, 32gb Ram, 1tb SSD
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Unable to because GPU crashes preventing saving
**logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2022-09-11T023050.log (739.6 KB)
.dmp files/report IDs: None

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? I load into a server. In less than 5 minutes, my monitors go black, my fans increase and I am forced to manually restart

What are you trying to do? Just play normally

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have tried to reinstall drivers, remove graphic mods, and nothing works. I have also reinstalled latest directX and have tried to mess with GPUcache

**Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? just load into the physical server and wait, doesn’t matter what I do in the server

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! RevivalRP mainly is where I play and the issue persists.

Additional comments

Please help, I have tried so many options, but nothing works! I cannot play anything

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Welcome
have you tried full fivem and gta v reinstall? Have you contacted the server operators?
Best regards
Pedy Fivem Hungary Community

Hi, I have attempted to re install Fivem and only verify GTA files, not reinstall. I additionally tried the DirectX Query fixes and those also did not work

I have just reinstalled both fivem and GTA V again and the problem persists

It might be worth trying the “Driver booster” program, if you find a driver that is not installed on the computer
Best regards
Pedy Fivem Hungary Community

I ran Restoro and Driver Booster free trial, no luck

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.