Fivem Crash because callsigns

So basicly I have a carpack and whenever I spawn a police car I get crashed. If I remove the Callsigns from these cars I will no longer get a crash. I’ve already tried changing the callsigns to others, updating the artifacts, I’ve tested on other bases with different PCs and I still always have the same crash. Can someone help me or give me sugestions.

CfxCrashDump_2024_03_01_16_16_33.zip (1.7 MB)

Contact the person that made the carpack causing the issue, as the error appears to be tied to a specific model not much anyone else can do.

The person who made the carpack was me, I combined several models into a single pack and used callsigns from one model for other cars.

is most certainly the cause of the issue - callsigns on vehicles are usually set up via the “dashboard” component, which requires super detailed setup in carvariations and modkits; best undo all the changes you made.

What do you mean by "set up via the dashboard”? I copied the yft of a calling model, moved it to the position I wanted, exported it, renamed it and made the carvariations like the original model. Someting in this process is wrong but i dont kwon what it’s

The carvariations you copied, most likely. It’s definitely not as simple as copying one over to the other, however I cant help in detail as I’m not too familiar with this stuff myself.