Fivem Crash after starting

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Failed to call inflate() for streaming file unknown - handle 0002026c.

Error: -3: invalid distance too far back
Read bytes: 32 6f 43 a1 39 5d 59 b6
Total in: 0
Available in: 524272
Null fiCollection.

Please try restarting the game, or, if this occurs across servers, verifying your game files.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Details ausblenden [Save information] [Schließen]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-streaming-five.dll+5F3E8
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Can you help me

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i have the same problem CfxCrashDump_2020_03_26_09_03_51.zip (1.6 MB)

Same: GTA5 + 1F6F5D = Crash
I have not even got a chance to play the game.
I’m probably just going to delete it because I have been searching for an answer for 7 hours now.
I don’t even know what (1F6F5D) means so I had no answer.
If you could help that would be great.

Same, I tried deleting cache, gta 5, fivem, everything. Still I cannot play because of this error.

I am having an error whenever I open FiveM application and the following error is poped up

i have the exact same message

Same error, fivem is shit

I was having this exact same issue on my laptop. I searched high and low on the internet and through any files on my PC to try and figure it out. I did all the typical solutions posted here and in other places.
Deleted cache file
Deleted the entire cache folder
Obviously restarted
Removed FiveM, GTA, and Steam and reinstalled all from scratch
Updated drivers (because the more I looked, the more I kept wondering if it was display driven)
Finally, today, I just connected an extra monitor (TCL Smart TV) via HDMI cable and that worked! The game loads flawlessly every time now.
Is that the solution or just a work-around? Probably just a work-around, but it works.

Also noting, Normal GTA loaded fine, and FiveM Single player worked fine.

Now if I could just get the language in the FiveM pause menu switched to English from Chinese I’d be perfect. I can’t figure that one out. FYI, none of the solutions I have found online work for this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.