FiveM Crash after starting a lot of resources(cars)

Hello,
I have a question.
My server is hosted on ZAP.
if I run more resources then fiveM crash.
I have about 410 resources starting on the server. cars make up about 280 starter folders. Is there anything I can do, or I just have a lot of cars on the server? Would deleting some cars help?(of course) but i mean, can i have got about 300 cars and fiveM doesn´t crash? if i put the cars in fewer folders, can it help?

• **GTA V version?**Updated
  1. **Up to date?**Yes
  2. **Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
  3. **Steam/CD/Social Club?**Steam,Socialclub
  4. **Windows version?**Win. 10/Server(Linux)
  5. **Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**No
  6. **Error screenshot (if any)**Folders
    serv_config
    cars
    infolder
    error
  7. System specificationsmy: Win 10
    i9-9900K
    GTX 1070Ti
    64GB RAM 3000Mhz CL15
    SSD M.2 500GB WD
    HDD 4TB WD Black
  8. **What did you do to get this issue?**Started more resources of cars
  9. **What server did you get this issue on?**My/ZAP or LocalHost (Same problem)
  10. CitizenFX.log fileAddition
  11. GTA V folder screenshotHypertext/Addition
  12. GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
  13. Filepath to FiveM folder
  14. FiveM client folder screenshot
  15. **Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**No
    screenlogSERVER.0 (75.5 KB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.