FiveM Controller Support - Xbox Controller won't work

Hey, So recently my controller support has been totally messed up.
My keybinds are all of the place and this only happens with FiveM, no matter what server i connect too, the keybinds are wrong, such as LB being d-pad Right, A being B, RT being X.

My Steam controller settings are perfect & i’ve tried re-installing fivem, controller drivers etc but nothing works. This has only happened in the last week or so.

Any idea how to fix as i primary play on flight same servers or driving /racing servers so using keyboard & mouse isn’t very good.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Why are you using Steam Input together with an Xbox controller?

How else would a controller work with FiveM? I’ve known only this way since using FiveM for a year now
(Incase you’re confused i meant that as in My Steam Keybinds for the Xbox Controller are perfect)

1 Like

Natively? Disable Steam Input, it tends to conflict with non-Steam games/mods.

1 Like

Disabling the steam input / controller thing just makes my game not recognise a controller entirely?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.