Fivem Connection Issue

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest (1.0.2060.1)
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 10 Pro, 64bit, 1909
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications Intel i5-9600 3.7GHz, Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? We were testing some stuff on test server, then we launched Main Server, and from that moment i just cant get on to server… If i connect with F8 … i get error from picture 1 (Fetching info from server 1-3 then Failed) If i connect from Server List i get sometimes on the server with instant reaction “Connection Interrupted” then it fails 5 times and then it disconnects me or i get alert while Loading like Connection Failed
What server did you get this issue on?
DiamondCrew.cz (cfx.re/join/k3559v) - gta.diamondcrew.cz
CitizenFX crash zip filecrashes.zip (56.1 MB)
CitizenFX.log filelogs.zip (4.7 MB)
.dmp files/report IDs It should be in crash.zip file, i didnt find any others in folder… Sorry if i did send wrong files (i wasnt sure with it)

Also add what you already tried so far.
Well,

• Tried connecting on Canary Version
  • Tried Deleting cache.xml
  • Tried deleting in folder “cache” everything except “game”
  • Tried Reinstalling Fivem and connecting with New Cache downloading
  • Tried Reinstalling Fivem and connecting with Old Cache
  • Tried Unbug my character in server Database
  • Tried connecting from another steam account
  • Tried changing DDS, flushing DDS
  • Tried Updating GTA Online
  • Tried Connecting on other Servers (Works fine)
  • Tried Connecting on test server of Diamondcrew.cz (works fine)

Nobody know how to help now :confused: So please, if you can figure something out. Thank you so much

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.