FiveM client crash on startup: mono-2.0-sgen.dll+250429

GTA V version? 1.0.1868.4.4
Up to date? I think so, no updates ready on Epic Games for GTA 5.
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit, “Premium Edition”. (from Epic Games)
Steam/CD/Social Club? Don’t really understand it, but mine is installed with Epic Games.
Windows version? Newest at the time of the crash.
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**No.
Error screenshot (if any)FiveM_DumpServer_MQtOBQtZLM
System specifications CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ram: 2x Kingston 8GB
What did you do to get this issue? I installed FiveM, wanting to play online of course. As it was done installing, I tried opening it, and an error message came. I have not been online in FiveM before, this if my first time, and this error happens every time I open FiveM.
What server did you get this issue on? None. I have yet to join one or open the actual “game”.
CitizenFX crash zip fileNot sure this is the right place to paste this, but here you go: CfxCrashDump_2020_08_06_11_38_04.zip (162.4 KB)
CitizenFX.log file Not sure how to answer this.
.dmp files/report IDs Not sure how to answer this.

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\MoonHead Gamers\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Any Tech365 Security (no license currently)
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Not yet.

Also add what you already tried so far.
I have tried reinstalling FiveM. Deleting all AppData and LocalAppData files of FiveM. I had an idea about it being a firewall problem, but I am not sure.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This issue was fixed. Maybe an update fixed it, but the way I did it, was to add the fivem.exe launcher to steam. Go to steam, library and at the bottom left corner add it as non-steam game, and then use the fivem.exe launcher, you can find it on your desktop, right click the launcher and press to find the file location, use that launcher. I hope this fixed you’re problem(s) with fivem. Have a good day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.