FiveM browser request

I think when I say this a lot of people can agree but the FiveM browser is full of dead, badly managed and/or developed servers and it would be nice if their was a process to getting your server on the browser if that being an application process done on the client or an automated system with some requirements maybe linked to the server owners forum account and base it on activity like releases or likes and this could also push people to share more, although it doesn’t sound like a great idea maybe just based on general forum activity instead. Having a system like this in place would be amazing, maybe not the ideas I have mentioned above but if anyone has any other ideas on how this could work then please post them below. :+1:

I believe it would be cool but there are too many brain deads and the application system would be completly overloaded.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with the application system, wouldn’t want someone checking hundreds of apps but even some automated system to limit the amount of servers would be cool.

Definitely agree, additional filtering would be great… Potentially if you have the connected tag on a forum profile linked to your server key would be enough, and then duration may give you an additional boost point per year of being connected.

1 Like

Or maybe just make the default configs have the server not on the list. Or make it once your server is up for 30 days it verifies that you are a server that possibly is good.

That won’t do any good, the browser will still be full of horrible servers, people can simply enable it in the config or even with the 30 day thing it wouldn’t change anything.