FiveM Beginner

Hello! I’m just posting here trying to get some tips/help on how to really start developing my own framework for a racing only server. I’ve already made a server following some online tutorials and I’ve even manged to add my first car. I have next to no experience at all coding, but I was curious if someone has some videos to follow or something to help introduce me to developing a framework. Do I even need a framework for racing? or are they roleplay specific?

No I would Say you don’t need a Framework for just a racing server if you are going with a racing server I would go vMenu based and maybe have clients side scripts enable so people can use steering wheels and stuff like that I would check out some resources like a drift script and vMenu and for your cars its all your choice I would look up Drift Cars Pack For FiveM or go subscribe to a trusted dev for a drift pack and if just get regular cars I could help you get a handling line on those for you

2 Likes

Thank you for responding man

Yeah, my buddies and I are not really too huge on drifting, but I would def want to try it. This might sound dumb, but would we have to have “universal” handling on all the cars, or is there a way to customize it? Also, your help would be so appreciated.