April monthly interior release:

[ + ] Los Santos Indoor Karting

Available now on our subcription plan
ALL MAPS ACCESS: €20/month + VAT

GET ACCESS NOW!

Standalone

FAQ:

| + | When will new packages be added?

We will add a new package every month, subscriptions will be instantly updated.

| + | Can i change the textures to fit with my server?

Sure! We allow you to change the textures in our YTD to fit your own server.

| + | Does your packages are optimised?

We do our best to optimize all our contents for low end server configuration, from the models to the textures themselves.

| + | Do I need specific FiveM server version to run your packages?

Your server artifacts are likely outdated. Update your server to version 5181 or above. Make sure your gamebuild is 2189 or above.

| + | Do you make customs content? (interiors/props/weapons)

It’s not in our plan, we don’t want waste time to make custom content, you can aslo send your idea’s on our Discord and if the community like your idea we can plan to make it.

| + | Where can you get help for any issues related with our content?

We hightly recommend you to reach us on Discord, for support or simply to discuss with us and grow our community.

| + | Can I transfer my purchase to another account?

You can transfer ownership of assets once by navigating to ‘Purchased assets’ on Keymaster. From there you can select the ‘Transfer to another account’ option and enter the account name of the person you want to transfer the content to.

| + | Do you only offer a subscription?

The subscription will be more profitable for you if you wish to buy several maps and you will get acces to new contents one week in advance than everyone but we also sell the maps alone, they are the same ones that are present in subscription.

| + | How can I cancel my subscription offer?

You can cancel your subscription at any time. All your access will be revoked instantly until you resubscribe. Cancel your suibscription here.

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based Optionnal, all our content are available on subscription plan and standalone
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements server version 5181 or above and gamebuild 2189 or above.
Support Yes, we provide a support on our Discord server.
9 Likes

only sub plan?

1 Like

Yes @yisheng_110108 :frowning:

1 Like

without sub i would buy it

1 Like

Hey :wave: , thanks for your interest in the map, as stated in the post, standalone version will come on the 6th of May 2022, if you want access before then, the only way is through the subscription.

Hey :wave:, as stated in the post, standalone version will come on the 6th of May 2022, if you want access before then, the only way is through the subscription.

Oh sorry, because the big button i dont saw that. thank you for information.

1 Like

It looks incredible!

1 Like

Beautiful ! I really love it !

1 Like

I want that but i dont want the subscription :frowning:

1 Like

Hi!
Standalone version will come on the 6th of May 2022

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you, we appreciate

2 Likes

Erm, why tho, What is stopping the stand alone when you have already uploaded the asset to keymaster. People dont wanna sub for stuff they dont need.

$20 a month for go karting lol

Our subscription plan is not for a single map. We offer all our maps + minimum one map each month.

Our subscription plan is not for a single map. We offer all our maps + minimum one map each month with this plan.

This map looks awesome! You did such an amazing job

1 Like

Waiting for may 6th!

1 Like