FiveM and LSPDFR together

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

Hello,
So I and my friend want to play LSPDFR multiplayer which we found out about is possible in YouTube Videos.
We, therefore, went ahead and installed LSPDFR and the GTA CooP mod it worked but it was very asynchronous
and laggy so we moved on to FiveM I set up a server with a few plugins and reskins it worked totally fine.
(We moved on to FiveM because we also saw that working on YouTube)
But I was unable to Install LSPDFR.
I basically need to know how I can run LSPDFR on my Server.

Thank you for reading this.

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

It is not possible. There are several other topics covering it, but in short, you need RAGE which is not intergrated in FiveM. I am unsure if that statement is completely correct, but something like that is what would need to be done. I have no clue if they plan to implement this. Thats all the information I have regarding this.

But I saw it working!

Hello, I’m from Argentina and I’m new to this FiveM, I would like to do the same since I want to create with just the mod of the armed forces of my country and role-playing as it is in real life and seen the mod lspdfr and I find it very interesting

this is not possible, i dont know what video you seen but perhaps ask them what they did to make it work.

the FiveM client does not even like having lspdfr a long side it never mind it running on a server.

Okay then unfortunate. But thanks afterall!

Hey, If you want to play lspdfr with your friend, You got to download tougher Multiplayer Co-op, It’s a co-op mod, If you have this installed you can make/connect to a server and start playing with your friend(s).

~Soanix

Bay Area Buggs . Check it out on Youtube. He plays on FiveM servers all the time with LSPDFR mod running along with scripts and modded cars !

Everytime I try to load FiveM it gives me an error and I get that I have to verify the files BUT. Verifying the files removes your modded cars. So you have to mod them again… When you do, FiveM won’t run again !

It is possible and I would also like to know how it is possible. I see a lot of videos on Youtube with modded cars either police or not and they are playing on FiveM servers, you can see the FiveM logo at the top right corner.

If anybody knows how this is possible. Let me know ! Hit me up on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Steam @ Combo Hivemind !

1 Like

No he does not, he uses one install for LSPDFR the other was DoJ servers and now hes on the orange county something something server.

Its simply not possible.

there is a difference between LSPDFR and custom vehicles on there servers.

If you want custom vehicles look at the resource section, if you know what LSPDFR is then you would know it is NOT what there using on there servers there is no AI police or anything of the sort they are all real players.

ok cool so How do I play as a cop on FiveM servers?

I need 2 GTAV directories? one to run with rage plugin and one clean for FiveM?

I kind of think it is hopeless with you… BUT: You could try ■■■■■■, haven’t tried it but maybe LSPDFR works there (it does have RAGE in it’s name xD). It doesn’t work with FiveM. Custom vehicles have to be installed on the Server, search the forum, there are enough tutorials.

How could it be hopeless for me ? Yesterday I verified my game files and FiveM worked. I modded the game and then it didn’t work anymore. I’m thinking I could do the same also. I do have Multiplayer Co-op mods installed as well. couple of my buddies just bought the game yesterday and we just want to play lspdfr together. With real players would be awesome but we are fine with AI’s too.

What would work best for us ?

you connect to any RP server and either be a cop or apply to be a cop it depends on the server.

they are simply roleplay servers.

We have done that but it was very out of sync.

1 Like

So just to make this clear for you. Every FiveM roleplay server you saw cops on was mostlikely a roleplay server on which the cops are real players it has NOTHING to do with LSPDFR whatsoever. On most of the FiveM servers you need to apply as a police man on the forums or ts/ discord which you CAN do with your friends.

I have applied for DOJ for recruitment. Question !

How would I go about having 2 GTA V folders? One for SP modded, one for MP Vanilla.

I created batch files.

I created c:\Games folder with both Modded and Vanilla versions. I am in the process of Replacing my modded GTA V folder in steam with an old Vanilla copy. Would it just be as simple as that?

If I want to play online I make sure I am on Vanilla version “considering it works”

If I want to play LSPDFR i switch to modded with .bat file and load up Rage?

I’ve always just modded my GTAV original folder so not 100% sure on this process

Any help would be appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.