FiveM - Among US [Paid Resource]

How can i pay it?

Hey do you sell only specific minigames ?

Bought this script , have problem. say will fix… been almost 10 day now…no reply.

3 Likes

read the tos you can not ip lock

Files & Download
Whenever possible, make use of the file upload feature on the forum. Sharing a GitHub repository link is allowed as long as the content on the repository is not compressed. If you are using the ‘paid’ tag, you may link directly to a Tebex shop package instead.

A release over the file size limit of any of the two aforementioned upload methods may be shared via a third-party upload service as long as it’s not a money generating or URL shortened link (i.e. adf.ly, bit.ly). Examples of trusted third-party upload services: MEGA, Google Drive.

No obfuscation. Source code may not be obfuscated or minified. At all times must your release include source code. You may include compiled files (i.e. for a C# script) as long as source code is provided.
No remote code. We take security very seriously. At no point in your resource is the loading of remote code permitted, in any way or form. Loading remote code is extremely dangerous, regardless of the situation it’s used for.
No external downloads. Any resource, free or paid, must be immediately available. For resources provided on Tebex, this means that you must provide a direct download link after purchase. Requiring the user to join a Discord server, enter license tokens, register accounts, or similar to acquire and/or run a resource is not permitted.
Licensing note: The use of IP lockers or other forms of license authentication is prohibited as the no obfuscation and no remote code rules make this impractical. We understand the need to protect your content from theft, and we will be providing tools to combat such practices in the near future. Until then, you are to abide by the above rules.
If a download link is not working, or you believe a resource is in violation of the above rules, flag the topic and let staff investigate. Do not discuss the matter in the topic to avoid arguments.

FiveM have my source code and it’s approved by them. And new update are coming soon please be patient :heart: :ok_hand:

Is this script written in lua?
or C#?

As of recent releases rules changes you should have been made aware of

Flag when removed

Frankly this script is wonderful, I just have one thing to criticize why did you do make as a kind of server? I would like to put them on the server as a mini game. like the guy moves to a place and can play with other players, or invite by phone … it’s a nice version but I didn’t see it like that …

how the script works?? and how can i create and join a lobby??

did u figure out ?

I’ve been buying script for several days. Still not working please help me very late reply please help me

Hi guys for those who wondering if you should buy this script, I will share my experience with this Among us script. I bought this on 19 Nov, I was so excited to introduce it to my member and it was a mess. The script for some reason doesn’t work probably, other players just get stuck and couldn’t move.

The first thing that i have done is open a support ticket in his discord, after providing my Tebex transaction ID and IP Address, i told him my problem (i also sent a video of the error), all he has done was saying he would take a look. After 3 or 4 days, i texted him back asking how it is going… no reply. I wait for another week… no reply, i wait for another 3 weeks still no reply.

The script itself has a IP lock so you cant actually edit or fix the problem yourself but contact the owner of the script. In the meantime, he releases some other scripts in his discord but still ignoring my support ticket. Now I’m giving up and just letting everyone who would buy this script or something from this guy. Please be considered that if the script doesn’t work, you wouldn’t get any support.

Wish you all the best

4 Likes

Me too. It’s been a month and it still hasn’t been fixed.

well its time for me to make my own Among US then :)) this one is encrypted and locked anyways.

1 Like

i purchased this two times and its broke

I see in the video the ship is in the air, how can players get there? i guess a tp point? where is it?

Just bought this. It’s 2 year old script. Tickets have been “full” for months unable to contact support in anyway. It’s not for qbcore. Had to pay 24 Euro to find out the hard way. Just leaving this here for someone to note. I won’t be purchasing anymore products from them out of fear I won’t be able to use it. Also, no refunds…Just a mistake I was willing to make, too bad my community really wanted Among Us. Wasted Money at this point. Good premise just missed the bar.

Did you end up doing it? LOL

It’s been almost a year. My problem is still not resolved. and cannot be contacted.