FiveM Admin Car [CAR + SKIN]

This is a skin i made for the admins. The skin is made by me and the police car is by Captains 14 LSPD pack.

DOWNLOAD HERE : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8zn76rh82jexlyk/Admin%20car.zip

1 Like

any pic would be nice!!!

3 Likes

Yep i got it ill get one on there

I don’t want to be rude, but this doesn’t look that great… to be fair you could have specified this replaces police4…

aks4iTE

3 Likes

how do I make it work? there is just ytd and ytf files, no xml or meta?

this was minimal effort at all, not being mean but you should atleast try to put more effort into your vehicles before you publish them, like my admin vehicle its simple and everything but it looks nice when your ingame all the lines match up and i have put around about 2 hours for finishing touches

I will help you make a texture if you want but you wont be able to contact me in any way but discord or fivem dm

Im not being mean but atleast make it out-stand most other admin vehicles, make it one of the nicest looking admin vehicles for free on fivem

No, This was along time ago I moved on from making skins. I am very good at it now but i make car models now. So no I dont have time for any of that. Thank you anyways.

Ok that is very cool, im glad you learnt how to make car models

char 20

you can change the replace model to anything you want rename the Ytds yfts and _hi ytf