[FIVEM] [ADD-ON] jim_g_White_Widow.pack

I have made some clothing for White Widow’ job, both male and female versions, [fivem only] and they are free. I am still learning, so if you find any issues, please let me know and I will do my best to fix them. I will be making all job outfits free. I would like to thank TayMcKenzieNZ for allowing me to use their models and for their advice. You can also check out their free job outfits and other stuff in the link.

download github link to pack

TayMcKenzieNZ link.

info. This clothing pack was tested on gamebuild mpchristmas3 aka 2802 with the understanding that there are about 14 additional free .ymt slots to be used

If for whatever reason you crash using this pack, perhaps consider downgrading your gamebuild until Rockstar Games increases the YMT limits [YMT game limit and crash issues YMT Game Limit And Crash Issues · DurtyFree/durty-cloth-tool Wiki · GitHub 3 on/for future DLCs.

Disclaimer & Copyright ©

I have no intention of infringing on anyone’s work. All of my work is free and will remain free for the community. I apologize if I have.

2 Likes

If you find that the colour black is too light, you can try #181818 or, what I discovered is a happy medium, #131313 which is a lot darker, but doesn’t wash out the wrinkles etc in the shirts.

1 Like

Thank you, I have done some tinkering with the clothing and made some more outfits for different jobs. I’m just deciding if it’s best to release them separately, like Widow and Benny’s, or make one job outfit folder and just add to the same file. I’m trying to understand what’s best for stream them

i just seen you have done a big pack is that better to do one pack then make different one

Yeah, each gamebuild has different YMT limits, and when you go over the limit, you run into issues, plus there’s limits for how many hats, glasses and other props we can have.

We have have 128 clothing types so like, 128 shirts, 128 pants, 128 hairstyles, etc etc, per pack, but the limit for props is 255 per gender, which is GTA clothing + our own.

1 Like

I have updated White Widow, changing the logo to a custom one I made. Hope you like it

1 Like

It’s great to see that I’m inspiring others in the community, however, I think it’s important to put your own unique spin on things. By doing so, you’ll differentiate yourself and avoid the risk of being mistaken for someone else’s alt account.

It looks a little too similar to mine.

But keep being creative and putting your own personal touch on your work!

1 Like