FiveLAPD | FivePD | LAPD Themed Community | Detectives, Gang Unit, SWAT, K9, Air Support and more!18+

discord.gg/FiveLAPD

***FiveLAPD*** 

FiveLAPD is a FiveM server running the FivePD mod. Our owners are irl law enforcement and military veterans. This is a key aspect of why are server is different. We believe in creating a real and serious roleplay environment. A community for the players, by the players!

LAPD - West (Vespucci) Station officers meet prior to shift.

LAPD - East (La Mesa) Station detectives discuss a case.

FiveLAPD is the next level of FivePD/GTAV role play. We take care of our community, using real life experience, communication, and support, to create the best “enhanced” role play server around. FiveLAPD is an “Los Angeles, California” themed server, where members will start out as police recruits at the Police Academy and progress into officers, where they can work at one of our premier agencies:

• Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD)
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD)
  • California Highway Patrol (CHP)
  • Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD)

Officers will experience a professional/adult staff, who will assist in their role play to “enhance” their experience and submerge them into the realness of Law Enforcement! Members will also have the opportunity to serve within specialized units such as Field Training, Detective, Narcotics/Gangs, SWAT, Motorcycle Patrol, Traffic Enforcement, Bomb Squad, Boat Patrol, Air Support and more!

LAPD Officers assigned to the Violent Crimes Task Force execute a search warrant.

FiveLAPD is a “English” speaking server and members are required to have valid discord accounts, be at least 18 years old, and agree to the server rules.

LAPD - West (Vespucci) Station night shift officers prepare for patrol!

If you are ready to patrol with us, Join the server today! Discord.gg/FiveLAPD

1 Like

LAPD Air Support Unit (9 Henry 10) assisting LAPD West and LAPD Central units in a major pursuit of a murder suspect!

Our Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Fleet is in!

1 Like

This server was a good server then it turned in to being run by power hungry and playing favorites. Alot of people Ik have left this server due to the lack of Roleplay Experience and all the BS They had to endure. If your looking for a actual good server just replay to this message and i’ll send you a link.

2 Likes

Such a failure Matthew… Good job trying to copy our entire setup… If we remember correctly, you didn’t LEAVE… YOU WERE KICKED… “director”… LOL PS. We made sure the owner of your “intro” video knows you are using it without permission… Good luck…

I’m not using your guys intro music. You wanna look? And who was copying your setup? We’re completely different and the only reason you guys are where you are today is because of Khaos

Im sorry that you didn’t enjoy your short lived time within our community. Furthermore, I am sorry that you became upset and had to get Kent to help you recruit from my server. My community isn’t for everyone, we expect adults, maturity, communication, and more. What we don’t expect is salty people who will go out of their way to talk bad about things… yet copy them.
While I wish you well in your FiveM journey, as a kid, you need more human interaction (real life conversations) so you can learn more about conflict resolution and failure. Its okay to have both in your life… There IS a reason why not everyone can or should run a legit FiveM server… Maybe you will do better in a community that has little rules and allows people to do anything.
Best of luck…

1. Kent and I did not recruit from your server.
  2. It was short lived because you all became power hungry and were playing favorites.
  3. Don’t believe me then why did a Captain from LAPD and a bunch of swat guys leave?
    Your server is failing and mine is thriving.
1 Like

Ok “Matt”…

Why you Quote it? Is that supposed to scare me?

Can I have the link to the actual good server please?

1 Like