Five-M QB Developer Available

Hello!
I’m a 10+ Year Veteran of Server Development! I’m certified through Multiple Platforms for IT Support+ The largest being Google!
I Have extensive experience with programming, scripting, and coding in a variety of languages.
I offer services based on Development. To date, I’ve developed over 200+ Servers for a variety of gaming platforms.
I have created new resources, modified existing resources, and fixed bugs & script errors on multiple platforms.
I typically hold the “Lead Developer” role, but I’m open to working under someone as long as they can take constructive criticism and are open to learning new things. I am most comfortable with Qb based servers, but I’m open to different frameworks as well.
“If you can’t print “Hello World!”, Are you really a Dev”? -Me <3
I’m currently looking to join a team that needs a little assistance, so that I have a server to play on with a friend occasionally with the RP Aspect in mind. We would like a server that has a population to interact with, it can be a smaller server as long as they’re active. There’s nothing worse than playing on an RP server that’s dead & empty.
If you’re interested in seeing some of my work, you can log into the test server I’m currently working with someone on. Legit RolePlay. It is Allowlisted, so if you run into a bug or glitch, please let me know in his discord.
If you’re interested in seeing the services I offer because you’re in need of assistance with your server, you can check out my website at Noob.Development (noobdevelopment.com)

Bump- Current Projects:
-Clothing Pack for a Different game containing 21 custom pieces of clothing
-Full server Development for 1x Five-M Client
-Full server Development for 1x Other Gaming platform

Currently sifting through inquires for a Dev staff member.
Looking to take on more Developer based Projects.

Bump-
Previous Projects completed.
Current Projects:
-Bug Fixes for new Five-M Client.

Currently looking for Dev work.
I have a full QBCore based 150+ Bug free server ready to go. Loaded with custom Framework, Drugs,Phone, Cayo Perico, Etc.

Bump-
Current Projects
-Assisting a new server with a qb-core setup.

-Looking for side projects :slight_smile: Check out my website for inquiries.

Bump-

hey there we are looking for devs to join our team over at EnvyRP we are a qbcore based server if you have free time i would like to chat more feel free to add me on discord xLogic#6941 hope to hear from you soon

I am looking for developer(s) to assist our development manager. Please reach out to me at my discord at your earliest convenience bouncer#9022

Requested both of you on discord.
Sorry for the delay, I’m a very busy person.

1 Like

We are looking for a dev. Just started a qb server.

HMU on discord ASTRO#6245

Hey Pal, come take a look at us! [EU/US] Ardent Roleplay • LGBTQ+ Friendly • Heavy Roleplay • In-Depth Economy • Community Driven • Story Oriented • Public - #39 by tedanderson

Feel free to add me on Price#4303

Hello,

Let me introduce myself, I am Admin of a FiveM project called Prime. We are 5 French people wishing to make Prime a playable, functional server as we can see on servers such as Flashback (one of the top French servers). To date, we have a developer who has gaps and cannot often work on the server. We are therefore looking for someone who would be motivated by the idea of ​​working with us and who would of course be paid.

We are patiently waiting for your reply, have a nice day.

Hello, so what exactly are you looking for?

Are you available to dev for a qbx server currentlly?