First Life RP | High Rank Recruitment | Friendly Staff

Greetings!

My name is Ethan Martin and I am the Founder and Commissioner here at First Life RP. A little background about myself: I began roleplaying with GTA IV about six years ago. To current time, I have worked my way to several administrative positions, including the rank of Deputy Commissioner and Commissioner for approximately two and a half years within the Alaska State Troopers clan.

I’ve recently decided to open a new roleplay community called First Life RP. First life is a new generation community that embraces the old style of roleplay from the GTA IV days. We operate off of one main division (San Andreas State Police) and branch off from there with several subdivisions. We also feature a developed Fire/Rescue division, in addition to Central Communications. Our server uses completely open source resources to embrace the FiveM community, though our server is highly specialized.

In addition, we feel that a family environment is very important. With this is mind, we only schedule official patrols every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This allows time on Tuesday and Thursday for our members to get together and bond through other online multiplayer games.

Our official opening date is June 14th, 2018, however I am looking to recruit and train staff and other qualified personnel now so that we are all ready to go by the 14th. I still have a couple spots remaining, and I would love to get this community off to a great start. You must be at least 16 years of age, and speak fluent English.

If you are interested, you can apply at http://www.firstliferp.com or message me privately. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

E. Martin
First Life RP | Commissioner

R. Desiderio
First Life RP | Deputy Commissioner

Still looking for members and still recruiting high ranking staff!
Feel free to join our TeamSpeak at voice.firstliferp.com to chat with us!