Finding Audio Reference

I am trying to figure this problem out. For example, when I look at this native (FiveM native reference) it has a Pastebin link that is helpful. There are a few issues. For example this item in the Pastebin.

AUDIO::PLAY_SOUND_FROM_COORD(a_0._fE, "CROWD_CHEER_MASTER", a_0._f1A[a_0._fB - 1/*14*/]._f3, 0, 0, 0, 0);

For a_0._fE and a_0._f1A[a_0._fB - 1/*14*/]._f3 how do I find what those are. I have looked through scripts and etc. I would like to create a database of all the audio references and sounds in each one but can figure out how to find what they are / where they are. Could anyone help me figure this out?

these are just extracted natives from the decompiled scripts. you wouldnt be able to find what they meant without digging around in them, which difficulty can vary as they are not very easy to read, but certainly doable. and beside, if you look at the native reference, the only “useful” parameter is the second one (the string). Anyway, i grep’ed the scripts for some of these, heres the list i got:

Thanks! To bad there isn’t an easier way. Also do you have any idea what the arena crowd background would be?

not a clue, though if you google around, you can find the decompiled scripts, and look around where it might be, wouldnt be a necessarily “easy” task, but if you have the patience for such, im sure it wouldnt be too hard to find, especially seeing as play_sound* stuff isnt super common