Final mission/race results scaleform

Hello, I need help trying to figure out what’s the correct scaleform to recreate the final mission/race results:

I spent a lot of hours searching every single webpage and forum thread but I got no luck, I have tried a lot of scaleforms but none is similiar except “SC_LEADERBOARD” that looks like this:

but, as you can see, it is not the correct scaleform.

I have tried "pause_menu_"s too, but I think it is not the final results scaleforms either…

Anyone knows the name or anything related about the scaleform that I am looking for?

Thank you.

That might actually be a frontend menu, not just a “single-use” scaleform.

@SleepingTears have you found a way to access this? I remember that you looked through the scoreboard-type scaleforms a while back.

1 Like

As far as i know this is no scaleform. It is just rendered out of Blocks drawn on the screen which are hardcoded in the GTA Online Code. Not absolutely save about this but i think thats it.

1 Like

Thank you for both of your answers.

One more thing, how do you think this guy achieve this scoreboard that is similar to the real one? Maybe using DrawRect and DrawText? Or using a the NUI system?

You can just ask “this guy”.

DrawRect/Text.

1 Like

That looks like @Warxander’s old scoreboard. But, if the updated one is made in the same way…then it’s mostly DrawRect().

If you want scaleform, I remade Vespura’s C# GTA:O scoreboard, for lua, here, using “MP_MM_CARD_FREEMODE” scaleform.

There are other scoreboard scaleforms in the game, but I don’t remember their name, at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.

The reason why I didn’t ask you is because I usually don’t like to annoy people that doesn’t make their code public, so I prefer to ask if someone want to help instead of disturb individual people sending PMs about how they made their code.

Finally I ended up creating my own race final scoreboard using DrawRect and Text like I supposed at the beginning and both of you confirmed me.

This is the result:

I uploaded it to GitHub just in case anyone want to use it.

2 Likes

Very nice work! And thanks for publishing it on Github that is a good piece to integrate into my server.

2 Likes

I rewrote the code to make it easier to create leaderboards ( you only need to set column names and players data ), I also added some nice features
I might share it