Filthy Casual searching for a specific server

Hi, new to FiveM and have barely played GTA in a long while. I’m 48 with the brain of a 18 year old. So I still like to have fun. I’ve been RPing for a long while whether in MMORPG or IRL D&D.

While I don’t have the hang of the /me, /do I do have a headset and a couple of hours a week to play. Clearly as old as I am I have a lot of sticks in the fire, thus the Filthy Casual title.

I’ve filled out 3 different applications for 3 servers. Spent hours of my weekend working on them only to get 2 responses that told me I needed more paragraphs, more background and that my /me /do’s were wrong. I don’t have the time for that, sorry, but that’s how I feel.

What I am looking for are casual players that want to RP something they are not. I’ve been a police officer IRL, I don’t want to do that. I want to be a gangbanger, gun toting back woods redneck (this is basically what I am but with no political leaning) or a coked up money man working downtown.

Are you catching my drift?

So, give me enough money to rent a crappy house or industrial building, some free clothes with enough leftover for a souped up car (not the ones I see doing 300mph) and a atv/dirt bike.

I’ll rp a gangster, red neck and a money man. Just whatever I’m in the mood to do. But please don’t make me fill out an application that’s going to take 4 hours or me coming up with a character that isn’t fully developed in my head. That’s the point of RP, to develop it as you go. I think the 3 I’ve talked about would be great Civs in any RP world for others to interact with.

I hope this is enough to consider me as a person to have on your server and I sincerely look forward to any and all replies or criticisms that may arise from this post.

And yes, I realize this is long, but the boss makes a dollar and I make a dime. So I’m pooping on company time.

Good day.

Hello @MaG00 ,

I saw your comment on our post and wanted to reach out to welcome you to our server! At this time our server is not requiring whitelist applications, but we will once our population is steady. Right now we average about 12-15 during peak times. We are still growing, but we have a lot to offer. Our community is strong and focused on maintaining our standard of serious roleplay. The server itself has a ton to do an any field of roleplay. Civilian, gang, or law enforcement. I have spent a majority of my development in ensuring a really optimized and smooth experience for our members, and I also made sure all learning tools possible have been included on our website’s wiki.

When you fly into our city, you receive a starter vehicle at the airport garage, as well as 10,000 to start with. This is plenty for what you require to get up and going.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out in our discord. We’d love to have you.

Discord

Cheers,
Tea Briggs
Owner
iRoleplay

1 Like

Greetings,

We are a new city that was developed by me as I needed something to take my mind off of a crazy life and a desire to have a home that makes people want to come in and want to play. In all the cities I visited I took mental notes on what the citizens were saying and wanting and have done my best to provide it in Akuma World RP. While currently we are limited in the cop department, we do offer free housing with ample storage, free clothing, and 7k to start with. Easy ability to make a living legal or not legal. Multiple whitelist jobs and public jobs as well as jobs that you can work alongside a whitelisted or public job. Alcohol and drugs have an effect. You can play music from your car or watch Shows on the tv screens, you can use spray paint to graffiti if you so like, or even rent or purchase a plane, car, or boat. The staff is always active and willing to help out. We have hunting, fishing, farming, gardening, and much more. So if you are interested feel free to come in and check us out.

Thanks,
Frigg
Owner and Dev of Akuma World RP

1 Like

CODE FIVE ROLEPLAY

Why not come can check us out today!

-What we have to offer-

Departments with open applications:

• Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)
  • San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO)
  • San Andreas Fire Department (SAFD)

:grin: - Friendly Staff - :grin:

• Here at CFRP All of our staff are held to a high stranded and are always ready to answer any questions you might have.
  • They are also ready to help you in whatever way they can so why not come and have a chat today.

Benefits:
~ Long lasting friendships!
~ Interactive Community!

What spots need filling:

• Developers
  • Staff
  • moderators
  • Admins
  • Community manager

Requirements:

• Must have a legal copy of GTA on PC.
  • Must follow all rules and server expectations.
  • Be 14 or older.
  • Have a fun time!

:handshake: - Join us today! - :handshake:

Where to find us:

1 Like

Come check out Devise - it sounds like this would be a good fit for you. We have whitelisted jobs, but apps are generally approved within a day or two - and there is plenty to do without any application required. Friendly, growing community. We have a good chunk in town that play other games together as well.

discord.gg/deviserp

1 Like

I see what you are saying. We value our civs here just as much as any member of our whitelisted departments. As long as you follow our rules, which are pretty basic, you have basically unlimited creative freedom here. Note we are not an economy server, but a menu one, just in case that impacts your decision. I would not want to waste your time. If interested, come check us out here: NEORP - Northeast Ohio Roleplay is recruiting! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

1 Like