FIB (MLO)

FIB (MLO) THREE FLOOR

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Be careful to check that you do not have other MLOs or Mappings using the following .

kt1_12_0.ybn
hi@kt1_12_0.ybn
hei_kt1_occl_00.ymap

Purchase on Tebex.
Price is 24€ + tax
Purchase

• We are using the cfx team’s asset escrow system, you can read more about it here: Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources

• The purchase process is done through Tebex , official partner of fivem, after the purchase you will have access to the files by connecting to keymaster in the Purchased assets tab.

Code is accessible Yes (ymap/ytyp/ytd/ymf)
Subscription-based NO
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Server Version 2545 is required
Support Yes

very nice interior, but choose the wrong exterior for it :confused:

2 Likes

It’s nice to change places sometimes :love_you_gesture: :two_hearts:

1 Like

yea u right but why weazel news?? :frowning:

4 Likes

Grota prr

I agree with the other comments, overall this is a very nice MLO and would be a nice addition to any server but the location is a major roadblock for an RP server. This prevents me from using the location for the intended purpose while rendering the original location for the FIB useless. Additionally, the exterior of the building clashes with the styling inside. Clearly, you have a talent you just need to iron out some of your ideas

I agree wrong building…

1 Like

@Michael_Ai I think your mapping conflicts with gabz’s uwu cafe, you should fix it… since most of them have active servers for this type of map

We have this MLO on our Server its pretty nice, however some improvements that could be made are using the FIB logo on the stone from the Tower instead of what you have now. The last thing I recommend changing is the FBI locked screen not only is it mixing lores but the reason listed in that texture is not appropriate for a Fivem server imo.