Fetching identifier from player's first and last name - ERROR

Hi, so I’m trying to make a command that will help our department heads to redistribute rewards to player even if they’re gonna be offline. I tried to fetch the account by first and last names from database and this way to gain identifier which I want to use to assign reward (after next employee spawn, from a different table)

But I ran into a problem and don’t know how to fix it.

/paycheck Test Testys 420420
An error happens for query "SELECT identifier FROM users WHERE firstname = ?, lastname = ? : ["Test","Testys"]": ER_PARSE_ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' lastname = 'Testys'' at line 1
SCRIPT ERROR: @rewards/server.lua:663: attempt to index a nil value (local 'result')
RegisterCommand("paycheck", function(source, args, rawCommand)
    local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
	local isBoss = (xPlayer.job.grade_name == 'boss' or xPlayer.job.grade_name == 'chief' or xPlayer.job.grade_name == 'deputy')
	local first = args[1]
	local second = args[2]
	local amount = args[3]
	if isBoss then
			MySQL.Async.fetchScalar('SELECT identifier FROM users WHERE firstname = @firstname, lastname = @lastname', {
				['@firstname'] = first,
				['@lastname'] = second
			}, function(result)
				if result[1] ~= nil then
					-- do stuff
				end
			end)
	else
		xPlayer.showNotification('Nope')
	end

end, false)

Can someone educate me what I did wrong, please? Any advice will be hugely appreciated.