FearcityRP - https://discord.gg/9Je7zfwGSb - NEW LAUNCH/FRESH START 9/6/22

web_banner-01

LORE

The city earned its name in the 80’s as the crime families took over. It was a war in the streets but those days, yeah those were the glory days of Organized crime and my god the life was sweet. You see back then the boys and girls that joined this thing of ours knew what loyalty was. Your family didn’t have rats, you had men, women dedicated to this thing of ours.

Los Santos was ripe for the taking, tons of booming economies, drugs to be sold to many many eager users and lots of territory to be claimed. If you were a part of the Commission, if you family was in this life, well life was set for you. Everyone did their part and did it well, you knew your streets, your businesses, your unions, and you took care of them, and they took care of you. If you didn’t, you swam with the fishes. That’s the truth of it. Simple life, simply rules made for good company and damn good times. Holidays, Birthdays, Sunday dinners, a new house often, the same old crowd. Big Tony, Two Timing Tommy, Antonios, Peters, Nicks, and every other fucking Italian name you could think of; there was probably 4 of them at each gathering. The times we shared were full of Big meals, Bigger men, Fat cigars, huge schemes and wild hot tempered women. When Mother Mary wasn’t watching our backs, our girls were and thank god for them. We all knew what we had, at times it was too good to be true. Eventually that turned out to be the case.

Fear City was in her golden age and then that piece of shit District Attorney Gagliano showed up and things changed. A new law was put in place about a guy named Rico, we didn’t understand it. Then it came crashing down on all of us. Some unconstitutional bullshit, that punishes you for hanging out with one guy, that hangs out with another guy, that just so happens to know a guy, that may or may not have killed some fucking shmuck, - I’m sure he was justified might I add.

This guy and his police came down hard on the families. A lot of us got arrested, rats started infiltrating this thing of ours and shit was never the same since. But after many many dark decades, their guard is down, the city is booming once more and shit just might change. Whether you’re a Genovese, a Bonnano, a Gambino, a Colombo or a god forsaken Lucchese this thing of ours survived, and FearCity needs to be reminded who runs this shit once more.

The only problem is while we were all in the can these younger crowds rolled up and now there’s some new folks in the city. New businesses not aware of the shakedowns and protections that are owed. This shit could get interesting but one things for sure. It could be Yakuza or them gang bangers down at Forum drive, we run this shit and its time to prove it once more! Do you have what it takes?

============================================================================
logo

Welcome:

Arrive at your new destination Los Santos today and help keep the streets from falling to organized crime once more as an Officer. Serve and protect as a Doctor or Paramedic? Not into the whole crime or cop thing that’s fine too. Petition the city for a license to run the Uwu Cafe, a Car Dealership, buy the Golf Course, or run a mini mart. The city is ripe for the taking, and full of opportunity. Whether your garbage man, a corner bum, a well known and respected Lawyer or just a movie actor who’s made millions looking hot in front of the camera the choice is yours here in Fear City. Join us today and start a new life in a fresh place.

What we have to offer?

• Room for New Factions/Gangs

• Rich Story Driven staff team and player base.

• A multitude of outdoor and indoor activities, and actions to enjoy with other citizens, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer, Surfing, Windsurfing, BMX Competitions, Camping,

• TVS and Dj booths for your own content or movies at the cinemas or Netflix and chill in your beautiful home with over 30 MLO houses.

• Police, EMS, jobs handled all in RP.

• Lawyers, Judges, Mayoral and Town Council Jobs.

• Mechanics, Street Racing, Tuner Chips, and underground upgrades, Race Clout and ranking system.

• Many Different car dealerships.

• Cat Cafe, Burgershot, Noodle Co, Arcades, Cyber Bars, Night Clubs, Bahama Mamas, Vanilla Unicorn Jobs and Business ownerships and plenty more!

• Unique fishing and camping, fishing tournaments and hunting.

• Hundreds of import cars.

• Custom Drugs, Heists and Robberies.

• Boats, and Planes, Cayo Perico tropical paradise vacationing.

• And many many many more secrets to find out if you join today!.

IP ADDRESS: 192.169.84.66:40120
DISCORD FearcityRP

Thanks for taking the time to check us out! Hope to see you soon.

9 Likes

NEW PHONE

• Twitter, Tinder, tons of apps
  • Video Calling
  • Record Videos and Save your own galleries.

We’ve officially relaunched and fresh started on the 6th of September, and have reached 55 active players at peak time forcing us to increase slots from 48 to 64 with plenty room to grow! Come check us out today!

Good server, good people, good staff. A fun place to play and so much to do! Bugs are worked out, things are constantly being added so there is never a shortage. Cars and MLOs are top tier. Highly recommend. We are currently looking for full time PD, especially EU time slots. Lots of positions and ranks available to PD. If this interests you, when you join, let me know!

2 Likes

This has been my first GTA RP experience and it has been fantastic. The whole thing is well thought out and the admin team are great!

1 Like

Tried several GTA servers before moving to FearcityRP. It’s by far the best one I’ve tried. The community is growing rather quickly and the staff/owner are truly vested in provided a quality RP experience.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to find an excellent roleplaying server for months until now. Fear City RP has a friendly community, and the admins and owner are nice and helpful with whatever you need. I suggest taking a look at this server. You won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

The server has been a blast since the release every day I can’t wait to hop on in and roleplay!

1 Like

Best server out there, love the people and the RP, always a great time

1 Like

Fun server to play on, Great people and lots of laughs, Plenty of things to do and secrets to find. If you’re creative and enjoy planning heists or running customs events, the staff team will help you the best they can. We’re always in need of more Groups/Gangs/PD to spark more RP.

(Small negative)
Some issues take a little longer to fix but the staff team is doing their best so don’t give them too much of a hard time.

1 Like

Not your everyday GTA Server. This server has a great lore with great leaders in the community to help those who are new get started in the city.

This server is RP above all else, so if what you are looking for is a great place to RP, then look no further.

p.s Dont be a shit lord or expect the same in return :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been on many GTA RP servers and this one I would say is one of the most welcoming new player friendly server I’ve ever played on. People here in the community are nice and helpful when it comes to pretty much almost anything. One thing I really like about this server is how close the community is. one thing I dislike is the fact that it’s still a small server lol. Circa up the player count already!!! - RJ

1 Like

Great community to call home, great staff great people! if your looking for a place to come hang out out and get to know some awesome people this is the place for you! everyone is so friendly and welcoming, this server always has something up there sleeve whether it be raffles to win prizes, events down at the VU car shows and so much more. come give it a try you wont regret it!

1 Like

Staff is great, they work hard to keep balance and server health. The owner is always doing new and exciting things for the community. the jobs and buildings are great and the server overall is and has always been fantastic and exciting never a dull moment.

1 Like

Upcoming server with a welcoming and dedicated staff team and community, a server for people who are looking for serious roleplay while having a mix of fun too. Check it out before coming to any opinions atleast.

1 Like

Top Tier Owner/Staff, truly commited to server and its community. Plenty of things to do and plenty of things being added. For the most part the community does very well rp wise.

1 Like

I love the phones, cars, and community here, as well as an admin team that cares more for the RP and fun of the city than all else which is super important to me. Can’t wait to explore more of the city as well as what the server hold in the future!

1 Like

I have had tons of fun playing in this city. The city continues to grew and get better. I would 100% recommend trying this out. Everyone is pretty nice and willing to help new people in the city. admins are active for the most part and the owner of the city help out alot! thanks for all the updates and great changes.

1 Like

I didn’t really like playing fivem but once my friend showed me this server I fell in love with the community these people are amazing The rp is amazing and I cannot wait to see what comes next.

1 Like

Fun server to play on, Great people and lots of laughs, plenty of things to do Not your everyday server has a great lore and a great community

1 Like

Played in and out of the community for around 5 years, even before Fearcity, owner has huge passion for GTA RP and a lot of drive with a good staff team and custom mod dev, well worth a play for some engaging high quality/ high thrill RP with gangs, war, business and cars aplenty.